Launch the app, then enter your GeneaNet username and password. Your family tree will be automatically imported and you can view it even if you're off line.
- 4-generation and 5-generation dynamic family tree,
- Search engine.
Pedigree and family view:
- Full name, date and place of birth, baptism and death, alternate names, etc.,
- Picture (hi-res with Wi-Fi and 3G+),
- Spouses and children,
- Individual and family notes (HTML supported),
- Godparents and witnesses,
- Other parents (siblings, cousins, uncles and aunts, grandchildren, great-grandchildren).
If you have multiple GeneaNet accounts, just log in to another account to import a new family tree.
An upcoming version of this app will enable your family tree to be edited.
Enjoy your genealogy reaserch with GeneaNet, the web site for genealogists!
*Available in 9 languages, GeneaNet was launched in 1996 by genealogy enthusiasts. You can search the GeneaNet database, build your family tree, import a GEDCOM file and share with other members for free! To take advantage of some additional features and options, you can subscribe to the GeneaNet Club Privilege.
- 'Birthday' option added
- 'Select Family Tree' option added
- 'Birthday Alerts' added
- Catalan translation added
- Portuguese translation added
- Minor fixes