500,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 downloads
- It’s feature-rich
- Android integration
- Waiting for all the web version features
- Perhaps too rich to give it enough focus
- Notification overload
It's neither Wave nor Buzz. It's something beyond and it looks great.
It may be that Google+ isn't Google's first attempt into social networking. What it's for sure is that it's its best.
Also, it may seem that launching the app when its web counterpart is still in betatesting stage is premature, but appropiate to a world where smartphones become more prominent each day.
Early findings: absolute integration with Android, Picassa, group messaging, easy and intuitive UI, sharing and +1 buttons everywhere, "circles" to grant and deny access to the information you share and, last but not least, instant upload from your device photo gallery to your Google+ Stream.
Everything's easy and clever, usability is wonderful (far more wonderful than you-know-what-starting-by-an F).
We wouldn't like to say that a war's begun. However, it's time to choose sides.
You can check our blog out for more info
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
My phone keeps installing. Is it a virus. For not want
Good App. To socialize with friends, New people and acquaintances.
It's dysfunctional. When scrolling through one's profile searching all their posts it will reset all the way back to beginning unexpectly then not remember where you left off. It also doesn't allow you to edit some parts of your profile. A feature to cont
Hello all myFriend!*_I hope you don't blame!?_I hope I get involvea lot time for googleplus friend_I have some problem his to manage googleplus account_myaccount “Overflow“ data_his to deleted?need help?^^*
Major battery drain even after disabling.