500,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 downloads
- It’s feature-rich
- Android integration
- Waiting for all the web version features
- Perhaps too rich to give it enough focus
- Notification overload
It's neither Wave nor Buzz. It's something beyond and it looks great.
It may be that Google+ isn't Google's first attempt into social networking. What it's for sure is that it's its best.
Also, it may seem that launching the app when its web counterpart is still in betatesting stage is premature, but appropiate to a world where smartphones become more prominent each day.
Early findings: absolute integration with Android, Picassa, group messaging, easy and intuitive UI, sharing and +1 buttons everywhere, "circles" to grant and deny access to the information you share and, last but not least, instant upload from your device photo gallery to your Google+ Stream.
Everything's easy and clever, usability is wonderful (far more wonderful than you-know-what-starting-by-an F).
We wouldn't like to say that a war's begun. However, it's time to choose sides.
You can check our blog out for more info
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
- Community moderators can pin posts to the top of a community stream
- A single view of all your photos (from your device and Google Photos)
- A brand new photo editor, including new filters and creative tools
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
This app is one of the most draining apps for my battery charge. Google set is as default program can not un install it.
I have not notice the difference from the new update but now I'm not able to Sign out of G+ I hope is just temp, cause' I find it annoying.
A nice substitute for facebook ...
Dumb thing doesn't update
I Love Google Play services
It's good and very useful