500,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 downloads
- It’s feature-rich
- Android integration
- Waiting for all the web version features
- Perhaps too rich to give it enough focus
- Notification overload
It's neither Wave nor Buzz. It's something beyond and it looks great.
It may be that Google+ isn't Google's first attempt into social networking. What it's for sure is that it's its best.
Also, it may seem that launching the app when its web counterpart is still in betatesting stage is premature, but appropiate to a world where smartphones become more prominent each day.
Early findings: absolute integration with Android, Picassa, group messaging, easy and intuitive UI, sharing and +1 buttons everywhere, "circles" to grant and deny access to the information you share and, last but not least, instant upload from your device photo gallery to your Google+ Stream.
Everything's easy and clever, usability is wonderful (far more wonderful than you-know-what-starting-by-an F).
We wouldn't like to say that a war's begun. However, it's time to choose sides.
You can check our blog out for more info
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with Auto Awesome, including animated GIFs, movies, stories and more
- Several stability improvements and bug fixes
how are you doing i was happy to contact you i want you
to be my friend please send mail to my email email@example.com
so i can tell you more about me with my pics
Thanks for share
Fantastic concept and I see a great future for it. Much easier and adaptable than facebook. I hope it takes off it fits my needs the best.
The download link donÂ´t work