Designed for the Heartland Developers Conference, HDC Connect allows you to quickly and easily scan contact information from conference attendee badges that support the HDC-Connect QR Code format. HDC Connect allows vendors to easily collect contact information when attendees visit their booths. The contact information can be collected throughout the day and e-mailed as a comma-delimited (CSV) file at the end of the day. Conference attendees can also use HDC Connect to easily obtain contact information for new acquaintances while networking.
- Support for HDC-Connect QR Code format. Quickly and easily scan code from badge.
- Ability to enter contact information manually (in case badge can't be scanned).
- Ability to delete or edit scanned information.
- Ability to e-mail all scanned information as a comma-delimited (CSV) file.
- Ability to convert scanned contact information into a phone contact (handy when being used by event attendees).
- HDC-Connect format is open and free to use.
Tags: hdc connect , mail cgtg.fr
from 2 reviews