Jift is the best social media management app to view and update your Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ accounts, all at the same time.
Combine posts & tweets from all your social accounts into one timeline to view Facebook, Twitter, Google+ in one screen.
Read, post, crosspost, comment, tweet & retweet, check-in, view friends, pages, profiles, circles, notifications, and more.
With Jift Pro, schedule unlimited posts & tweets for later, add multiple social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, post to Google & Facebook business pages.
Quickly share from Tumblr, Foursquare, and news apps to all three (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) with one tap.
Facebook, Twitter, Google+ in one place:
* Post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ at the same time, with one tap. Comment, share, like, +1, tweet & retweet!
* Cross post and re-share from Facebook to Twitter, from Facebook to Google+, from Google+ to Facebook, from Google+ to Twitter. Retweet from Twitter to Facebook and Google+.
* Review combined stream for Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or swipe left and right to view Twitter, Google+ and Facebook streams separately.
* Browse combined photo stream Twitter, Facebok and Google+.
* Upload photos to Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus with a single tap.
* Browse your profile and photos.
* Browse your Pages, Circles, Likes, Friends, Followers.
* Browse your profile and photos on Facebook.
* Browse "Notifications" stream. Configure notifications to receive them even when you use other apps and Jift is in background.
* Geotagging to add location to your posts.
* Support for 2-factor verification.
QUICK SHARING functionality: when you find something to share on a news app, use Android's share menu and choose "Jift" to post to Facebook-Twitter-Google+, all at the same time - with one tap!
- Share from Tumblr and/or Fourquare to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ with one tap.
- From a web-browser such as Browser, Chrome, Firefox, Opera Mini.
- From other social networking clients, such as Twicca, TweetDeck, Hootsuite, UberSocial, Scope, Seesmic, TweetCaster, Plume.
- From RSS readers such as Feedly, gReader, and many more.
- Share quickly with one tap from news apps including Google Currents, Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, Pulse.
- From Evernote. Everything you save to Evernote can quickly be shared to all three social networks (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) with one tap, by choosing "Jift" when you share.