jrnl is a social platform where you receive 140-character messages on topics you choose to follow.
Anyone can post up to 140 characters (a jrnl) to a specific topic. Followers of that topic can upvote and comment on the jrnl. If a jrnl gets enough upvotes, it becomes popular.
- Join jrnl just by giving your username - no e-mail address or personal information required.
- Upvote and comment on any jrnl in topics you follow.
- Receive push notifications when a jrnl becomes popular. You can toggle notifications for individual topics.
- Track, view, and delete your own jrnl entries.
- Simple karma system - receive +1 karma every time your jrnl gets an upvote.
jrnl is currently in a limited beta, available only to students of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
The topics available are:
Tags: urbana illinois