50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Import automatically your KaKaoTalk friends
- Photo filters
- So far, only Korean and Japanese
- Needs more filters
- Another social network?
+ By Daum Kakao
KakaoStory is an add-on for KaKaoTalk users which makes it a social network
If you're a dedicated KaKaoTalk user, you will have to step into this one. KaKaoStory lets you share your moments with your Kakaofriends. Watch out! Only available in Korean and Japanese so far (English version coming soon)
After reaching great success with Kakaotalk and creating a huge community of users, Kakao stepped forward and turns its platform into a social network with KaKaoStory. There are over 8 millions users already using KaKaoStory. Let's zoom on it: KaKaoStory allows you to update your status, post comments and photos. Like other social networks, it includes some filters and effects to apply in your photos. You can view friend's latest updates from "Stories" lab.
Keep in mind that KaKaoStory only works over KaKaoTalk messenger, so you need installed to make it run. It automatically imports your contacts from KaKaoTalk to KaKaoStory. Besides the languages issue, one of the catches of this app is that we're starting to be overwhelmed with social networks. Although it seems that isn't a burden to KaKaoStory success (if we take a look at number of users). Recommendable (just 3 stars though till English version is released).
KakaoStory lets you share life as it happens with photos, status updates and more. Ultra simple and easy to use, KakaoStory is a perfect way to keep up with your friends and share their special moments.
* More than words. KakaoStory transcends text. Show your friends how you feel with mood buttons and Kakao Friends stickers
* Custom designed filters enliven your photos.
* Your Story, your look. Add a cover photo to your KakaoStory profile and it automatically appears in your KakaoTalk profile too.
* Keep up with your friends by viewing latest updates on the Feed
* By signing in with your Kakao account, you can easily find and add friends on KakaoStory.
- Fixed a bug where the app was not installed properly after upgrading OS to Lollipop
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
please im new so how do you tag someone in the comments???? ^^
Download Android Games Free
Why you have to be older to do kakao is that fair I'm like 14 years old and my family use it like WTF is going on that what I am thinking like right now