There are many twitter clients for android but none of them has support for sinhala language. Which means sri lankan majority of twitter users cant view local language tweets on their android phones. So we came up with a user friendly twitter client with Sinhala language support built on it.
*users can swipe to switch tabs. Built in tabs are home, mensions, Direct messages and Accounts. Users can add custom tabs if they wanted to.
• Pure & Clean Holo design works for pre-ICS devices
• Two themes (dark and light theme)
• Dual pane layout for Tablets
• Inline image preview
• Built in image viewer and map viewer
• Custom tabs
• Direct messages with conversation style
• Filters (block unwanted tweets)
• Drafts feature
• t.co link auto expanding
• Multiple account support
• Custom OAuth consumer key/secret
• Basic features supported for StatusNet/Fanfou
• Direct login with user name and password
• GZip compressing for API requests
kichibichiya is based on the open source project Twidere.
since Twidere is licenced under GPL v3 kichibichiya is GPL v3 too. visit http://code.google.com/p/kichibichiya/ for source code.
special thanks to Lishan Puwakovita for graphic designing.