* Keep an up-to-date list of sessions handy with their time and room location, even when not connected to the internet!
* Star sessions you want to remember to attend!
* Meet a new friend or contact? Scan the their badge to add them to your contacts!
* Find directions to the event and venue information!
* Find out about the event sponsors!
* Register for the event!
About LinuxFest Northwest:
LinuxFest Northwest is entering its 14th year! 2012 was our most successful event yet, with around 1200 attendees over the weekend. And 2013 will be undoubtedly our biggest change yet. We'll have a new building, larger Exhibit Hall, and bigger presentation rooms! Look at our history, or visit the 2012 archive site for more details about last year. LinuxFest Northwest is a grassroots, free and inexpensive event, that is organized by people just like you.
This year, the Fest will be held on April 27th & 28th in 2013, from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. both days. People often arrive early to chat over coffee or to help with Fest set-up. There's even an after-Fest party on Saturday.
LinuxFest Northwest is an annual event produced by the Bellingham Linux Users Group, and volunteers from other northwest U.S. open source users groups. It is held on the campus of Bellingham Technical College. The Fest features Linux and open source experts and aficionados sharing their experience and enthusiasm with a wide variety of free and open source technologies.
This generally means that there will be a lot of smart people who come with something to share and a desire to learn. This is a low cost/high value event that's held on a weekend, so there are also folks who don't usually go to commercial conferences. All in all, it's a lot of fun with fresh faces on eager people.
For more information about LinuxFest Northwest 2013, visit LinuxFestNorthwest.org.
* Internet - for downloading the latest session list, providing event registration, and displaying event information
New! Session list updates periodically, and can be updated from menu -> refresh
New! Room is displayed in session list
Fixed crash when returning to session list after viewing session details webpage