- Support for Minecraft 1.2.5, 1.3.*, 1.4.*, 1.5.*, 1.6.* and 1.7.*
- Teams and scoreboards
- Server List (max. 2 for Lite)
- Server chat. You can type commands too
- Chat with color codes
- Player List with whisper and options for OP players.
- Direct Connection
- Offline Mode support
- Skin as player icons in player list
- Other misc. settings
- To access player list from chat, just swipe your thumb to the left.
NOTE: If you're going to join a survival server then make sure that you logged off last time you played on a secure area, as your character will be vulnerable to any danger as if you were there idling on your computer.
Tags: mc chat, mc chat full, minecraft chat, mcchat, mc chat lite, minecraft server chat widget, how to chat on mc server with, chat server in with coding, mc chat v1.5, how to add a server to mc chat lite.
- ADD: Support for MC 1.7.6
- ADD: Server icons, with option to disable
- FIX: Changed icons for 1.7.5
- FIX: Refresh not being done properly for 1.2.5 servers