Now you can chat with your fellow minecraft players at any Minecraft server (That don't require client mods to join) at any place you want! Note: This is not a playable game, it's merely an app to connect to servers to chat.
- Support for Minecraft 1.2.5, 1.3.*, 1.4.*, 1.5.*, 1.6.* and 1.7.*
- Teams and scoreboards
- Server List (max. 2 for Lite)
- Server chat. You can type commands too
- Chat with color codes
- Player List with whisper and options for OP players.
- Direct Connection
- Offline Mode support
- Skin as player icons in player list
- Other misc. settings
- To access player list from chat, just swipe your thumb to the left.
NOTE: If you're going to join a survival server then make sure that you logged off last time you played on a secure area, as your character will be vulnerable to any danger as if you were there idling on your computer.
Tags: mc chat , minecraft chat , mc chat full , mc chat lite , mcchat , mc chat lite juego , how to use mc chat , mc chat v1.5 , how to add a server to mc chat lite