1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Interesting idea
- Easy to use
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Meet new people who share your same interests
Meetup is a social network which allows you to gather together with people who share your same interests.
Choose your preferred interests and discover new events around you, perfect gatherings for meeting similar people, learn new stuff and sharing experiences together.
The idea is interesting and helpful, perfect for those who want to try out new stuff and join groups with the same interests.
Meetup is the developer of this application for socializing and learning new things to do. Excellent interface as well.
Meetup lets you…
★ Explore suggested Meetups tailored to your interests.
★ See what's happening nearby.
★ Discover new interests in categories like Outdoors, Parents, Photography, and more.
★ Browse, join, and RSVP for Meetups straight from the palm of your hand.
★ Get directions, check out who’s coming, add comments, and upload photos with the tap of a finger.
It’s Meetup magic. You might be surprised by what you'll find!
A Meetup starts somewhere in the world every 13 seconds. Download the app and get in on the action today!
In order to recommend Meetups that are close to you and to show you your distance from a scheduled Meetup, we use your device's precise location (GPS and network-based).
Questions? Suggestions? Shoot us an email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
• Now you can archive your older conversations in Meetup Messages
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Contributions are here! Now it’s easy to chip in to help support your favorite Meetups
• Updated Notification Settings give you more control over notifications and emails
• Removed messages from members no longer on Meetup
Thanks for using our app! If you have a moment, please leave a review. Reviews help more people find Meetup so they can join and create new communities.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
1. The calendar. It should be an option to see it month by month. What I mean is to be able to point at the day and see all the meet ups available on that date based on you set filter rather than scroll and scroll and scroll until you find the date wanted. 2. When I cancel a reservation it should be removed from my calendar as well and do not send me reminders. When these annoyances are taken c
Cant set i live in... when i sign up
CRAP WITH A CAPITAL C!?!!
I like the set up. Seems to run smooth.
It's a meet up app, why you can't actually search properly by date?