MyAlbum for Facebook Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Download your FB pictures by albums
- Ease of use
- Sober layout
- Cannot download friends' albums
- Facebook permission must be "public"
MyAlbum for Facebook allows you to download your Facebook pictures to your device
NOTE: To ensure the app will be able to upload to any album, you must set the app visibility to public. This pro version is ad-free and comes with tagging feature.
First off, you should know that you will be able to downlad ONLY those pictures uploaded by you. You cannot download your friends' albums, add captions to uploaded photos or choose specific photos to download inside an album.
What you can basically do is to download and upload pictures from/to Facebook (only yours and pictures you were tagged in). Much easier than you think: just sign in with your Facebook account and grant access to the app. Then the app will show your available albums to download and the number of pictures included in each one of them. Select the ones you want to download and click on the bottom button. That's all.
For uploading pictures, open your gallery, select the picture (or pictures) you want to upload, click on share and then "Myalbum". Choose then the album where you want to upload it or create a new one. Just an advice: better if you do it over WiFi (high data consumption).
The app layout is quite sober: it looks like a settings menu. However, it works pretty well and does what it says. The main catch is that you cannot download your friends albums. Anyway, recommendable.
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
* This is the paid, Ad-Free version of the app. You can get the Free (with ads and no photo tagging) version here: http://goo.gl/qRIc1 *
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums - Not allowed by policy (It's not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it's all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does...)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Open the app and login to your Facebook account. When asked for permissions click [allow]. (you have to allow the permission so the app can access your Facebook account and stored media).
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. Choose the Facebook album you would like to upload the photos to or create a new one.
5. The upload begins. You can use the [hide] button to continue the upload at the background, a notification will pop once the upload completed.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and i'll do my best to help.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
v2.97 - Large downloads/uploads stability (New permission had to be added - WakeLock). Minor UI fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Doesn't upload all of the photos
will not upload all the photos i try to upload. either the app stops responding or it says upload complete when it only uploaded one or 2 photos. poor rating until fixed.
Somehow uploaded photos always get stamped at 1st of August 2013. (??!)
It used to work great but crashes out my phone without uploading anything! >:(
Easy to use, you can create new albums. Love it to keep all my photos organized and not all jumbled in mobile uploads
I love it! Just wish I could delete when I load more than one..sometime I accidentally click on wrong photo and can not delete. wish you could organise albums from here too.
Just use gallery to multi select and share to MyAlbum for being bulk uploads! Love this app!