MyAlbum For Facebook
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Download your FB pictures by albums
- Ease of use
- Sober layout
- Cannot download friends albums
MyAlbum for Facebook allows you to download your Facebook pictures to your device
First off, you should know that you will be able to downlad ONLY those pictures uploaded by you. You cannot download your friends albums, add captions to uploaded photos or choose specific photos to download inside an album.
What you can basically do is to download and upload pictures from an to Facebook (only yours and pictures you were tagged in). It cannot be easier: just type your Facebook login and password and grant access to the app. Then the app will show your available albums to download and the number of pictures included in each one of them. Select the onesyou want to download and click on the bottom button. That's all.
For uploading pictures, open your gallery or wherever you have your pictures. Select the picture (or pictures) you want to upload, click on share and then "Myalbum". Choose then the album where you want to upload it or create a new one. That's all. Just an advice: better if you do it over WiFi (because of the data consumption).
The app layout is quite sober: it looks like a settings menu. However, it works pretty well and does what it says. The only catch is that you cannot download your friends albums. Anyway, recommendable.
NEW! Pro version of MyAlbum is out. The pro version is ad-free and has the ability to Tag photos.
If you like the app, show your support and grab the paid version here: http://goo.gl/daa5H
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. PRO version ONLY - Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums - Not allowed by policy (It's not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it's all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does...)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Open the app and login to your Facebook account. When asked for permissions click [allow]. (you have to allow the permission so the app can access your Facebook account and stored media).
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. Choose the Facebook album you would like to upload the photos to or create a new one.
5. The upload begins. You can use the [hide] button to continue the upload at the background, a notification will pop once the upload completed.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and i'll do my best to help.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
v2.97 - Large downloads/uploads stability (New permission had to be added - WakeLock). Minor UI fixes
- darkmandrakeh Downloaded Jul 4, 2013
- nina1991 Downloaded Jun 18, 2013
- Uchiha.it Downloaded Jun 12, 2013
- Shauzcogar B. Downloaded May 8, 2013
- Ruby V. Favorited May 5, 2013
- Nurdinzukic Downloaded May 1, 2013
- Xenofon S. Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- 8093320002 Downloaded Mar 12, 2013
- Dylan P. Downloaded Mar 2, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It works but doesn't recognize all your albums. Not sure why not. But free so ill take it for what it's worth.
Really very useful
This is by far the easiest way to upload photos to FB. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves sharing photos with friends and family.
It is the best app to upload photos on fb. There is no prolems in this app. Directly upload pics to fb. It is so simple ,handy,cool
Its brilliant apps, but need boost up more work need fast download. Got all my photos from my Facebook to my nexus 7 in folders. Thank you I recommended this one, not other apps. Keep it going!!!
Very useful app give it 5 stars with love