MyAlbum For Facebook
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Download your FB pictures by albums
- Ease of use
- Sober layout
- Cannot download friends albums
Download MyAlbum For Facebook
MyAlbum for Facebook allows you to download your Facebook pictures to your device
First off, you should know that you will be able to downlad ONLY those pictures uploaded by you. You cannot download your friends albums, add captions to uploaded photos or choose specific photos to download inside an album.
What you can basically do is to download and upload pictures from an to Facebook (only yours and pictures you were tagged in). It cannot be easier: just type your Facebook login and password and grant access to the app. Then the app will show your available albums to download and the number of pictures included in each one of them. Select the onesyou want to download and click on the bottom button. That's all.
For uploading pictures, open your gallery or wherever you have your pictures. Select the picture (or pictures) you want to upload, click on share and then "Myalbum". Choose then the album where you want to upload it or create a new one. That's all. Just an advice: better if you do it over WiFi (because of the data consumption).
The app layout is quite sober: it looks like a settings menu. However, it works pretty well and does what it says. The only catch is that you cannot download your friends albums. Anyway, recommendable.
Pro version of MyAlbum for Facebook is also available. The pro version is ad-free and has the ability to Tag photos.
If you like the app, show your support and grab the paid version here: http://goo.gl/daa5H
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum for Facebook you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums - Not allowed by policy (It's not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it's all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. Meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does...)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Go into Download section using the left navigation menu.
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. In MyAlbum, choose the Facebook album or group you would like to upload the photos to or create a new personal album.
5. Touch [Upload] - The upload begins.
Last option in the left side navigation menu is 'Running tasks'. Choose this option to see all the downloads/uploads tasks that are pending execution.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and I'll do my best to help.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
Minor changes to meet new FB's API
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.05 released on 02/21/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.04 released on 12/22/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.02 released on 07/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.01 released on 02/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.00 released on 02/27/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 07/03/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.97 released on 09/27/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 09/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.96 released on 07/22/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.95 released on 06/22/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.94 released on 06/22/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.93 released on 06/18/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.81 released on 05/27/12.
- ChangesName changed from MyAlbum for Facebook to MyAlbum For Facebook on 05/06/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.8 released on 04/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.75 released on 04/18/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.74 released on 02/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.73 released on 02/23/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.72 released on 02/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.71 released on 02/14/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.7 released on 02/14/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.6 released on 02/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5 released on 02/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4 released on 02/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3 released on 02/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 02/13/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 01/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 01/05/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 12/06/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on 10/30/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on 08/24/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000-10000 downloads level reached on 08/05/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000-5000 downloads level reached on 07/20/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 released on 07/16/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500-1000 downloads level reached on 07/16/11.
- ChangesName changed from MyAlbum to MyAlbum for Facebook on 07/08/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on 07/08/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 07/02/11.
Displaying 4 of 38 - show all
Why not to the upload picture?
It separates the pictures so they are not all crammed together
Crap interface, misleading instructions. Lazy, worthless app.
That's pretty good to keep pictures separated and its real good for your family too