MyAlbum For Facebook
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Download your FB pictures by albums
- Ease of use
- Sober layout
- Cannot download friends albums
MyAlbum for Facebook allows you to download your Facebook pictures to your device
First off, you should know that you will be able to downlad ONLY those pictures uploaded by you. You cannot download your friends albums, add captions to uploaded photos or choose specific photos to download inside an album.
What you can basically do is to download and upload pictures from an to Facebook (only yours and pictures you were tagged in). It cannot be easier: just type your Facebook login and password and grant access to the app. Then the app will show your available albums to download and the number of pictures included in each one of them. Select the onesyou want to download and click on the bottom button. That's all.
For uploading pictures, open your gallery or wherever you have your pictures. Select the picture (or pictures) you want to upload, click on share and then "Myalbum". Choose then the album where you want to upload it or create a new one. That's all. Just an advice: better if you do it over WiFi (because of the data consumption).
The app layout is quite sober: it looks like a settings menu. However, it works pretty well and does what it says. The only catch is that you cannot download your friends albums. Anyway, recommendable.
Pro version of MyAlbum is also available. The pro version is ad-free and has the ability to Tag photos.
If you like the app, show your support and grab the paid version here: http://goo.gl/daa5H
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums - Not allowed by policy (It's not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it's all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. Meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does...)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Go into Download section using the left navigation menu.
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. In MyAlbum, choose the Facebook album or group you would like to upload the photos to or create a new personal album.
5. Touch [Upload] - The upload begins.
Last option in the left side navigation menu is 'Running tasks'. Choose this option to see all the downloads/uploads tasks that are pending execution.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and I'll do my best to help.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
v3.0 is slowly rolling out. Will get to all users in until the end of the week.
1. New UI
2. Unlimited background operations
3. Major stability and performance improvements
4. Bug fixes
5. Now supporting Android 2.3.3 and above (2.2 is out of support)
6. Groups upload support (Got a lot of requests on that one)
The version contains a lot of changes and this is the reason for the staged rollout. Please be patient.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The app seems like it would be cool but I can not see all of my albums also the app limits me to be able to do what I'd like with my pictures. That's the whole point of this app correct? Help me..
Waste of time
Love it :)
best app ni hampa try lah.
Logging into facebook. Authorize app on next page. After then goes back to log in page. 4.4.2