NCTM 13 is the official interactive mobile app for the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) 2013 Annual Meeting and Exposition.
This app provides up-to-date information and easy-to-use interactive tools to enhance your Annual Meeting experience:
* View schedules, explore the Annual Meeting program, and find special events.
* Create your own personal schedule and retrieve location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, workshops, burst presentations, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
* Update — Quickly share photos, comments, your location, and which session(s) you’re attending.
* Activity — Keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins.
* Agenda — View the program and presentation information (session time, room number, speaker information, etc.).
* Users — See who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
* Exhibitors — Locate exhibitors and check-in to leave comments and feedback.
* Profile — Create your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company.
* Leaderboard — See who has the most points at the Annual Meeting and climb your way to the top with check-ins.