pinhog for Pinterest makes browsing Pinterest a breeze on Android phones and tablets. You can quickly scroll through thumbnails of pins or swipe through fullscreen pins at your leisure. In addition to the usual repin, like and comment options available on Pinterest, pinhog has many more features that take the Pinterest experience to the next level.
* Browse popular and all other categories of Pinterest easily with channel scroll bar^.
* Easily repin, like and comment on any pin (Pinterest login required)^^.
* Get instant access to pins pre-downloaded regularly to save you time^^^.
* Pins are downloaded automatically for offline viewing without internet access.
* Send pin image to Instagram, PicsArt and other image editors, or to Facebook, etc.
* Swipe to easily change channel in channel view or view next pin in pin view.
* Schedule alarm to download pins at a given time (e.g. before commute).
* Easily set any pin image as phone/tablet wallpaper directly from pinhog.
* Share original pin link to Twitter, Facebook, email, Tumblr, etc.
* Save pins within pinhog for viewing, sharing or editing later, or save in Pocket.
* Filter out viewed pins to only see unviewed pins, mark liked pins.
* Find downloaded pins containing any keyword using search option.
^Custom channels for any keyword or user coming soon!
^^Note that you cannot create new pins with pinhog currently.
^^^Background download can be disabled or interval changed via Preferences
Wifi connection is recommended for optimal performance.
Note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bugs or other issues instead of commenting on the Market, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
Tags: pinhog , pinterest , pinterest scrollview , how to use pinhog , pinhog for pinterest \! , pinhog searching , upload a pic on pinhog , do pinhog pins transfer to pinterest , browse pinhog