We've received coverage in The Times, The Guardian, The Evening Standard and The Independent. And our platform is being used by the Jamie Oliver Ministry of Food, Stratford. So why not give us a go?
Sharing ideas on Platter is simple:
- Select/take a photo from your phone.
- Give it a title.
- Tag the main ingredients.
Searching for ideas is simple too:
- Scroll through our feeds and see what looks good
- Enter your ingredients and get some ideas
- Follow your friends and check what they've cooked
Get Platter. You'll eat better.
Share quickly what you cooked
See what your friends are cooking
Check our feeds for inspiration
Personalise a feed for the food in your cupboard
Add and receive comments and likes
Find friends through Facebook
Share dishes via Facebook and Twitter
Follow cooks across the planet
Generate your own food micro-blog
Tags: platter, platter food.
- Images download asynchronously and are cached to improve performance on all feeds.
- Navigation improvements including 'return to feeds' button from all browsing activities.
Why does this update require extra permission?
Platter tasks need to be aware of each other to ensure more natural navigation through all those delicious dishes.