Plume for Twitter
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- One of the best screen widgets for Twitter
- Bit.ly support (more than 140 characters)
- Columns distribution
- Tacky interface
- Update tweets performance could be improved
There are coming lots of Twitter clients up. Each one of them offers and added value in some aspects. Plume for Twitter is the one that brings the widest range of options to customize how the tweets are displayed.
First, you will be able to add as much account as you want (multi-account supported). Once you do it, it will appear the tweets distributed in scrollable columns. As in other Twitter clients, you are free to customize what columns you want to show: general feed, direct messages, your tweets, contacts that retweeted you, etc. The default theme is a bit tacky but you can customize it to your liking. Besides that, you will be able to change the font size, timeline and friends colors, revers order, mention highlight, theme... and many more.
Besides the customization you can perform the same than in the Twitter official app: post, attach links, retweet, direct messages, metion, geotagging, share photos, bit.ly (more than 140 characters), follow/unfollow, mute twitter users, word or clients, replies to a tweet... among others features. An internal browser is included to find friends or hashtags.
But what's probably its strongest point is the screen widget. There are different sizes but, the largest offers a comprehensive Twitter experience: you can perform almost everything from there. What's more, it's easy-typing thanks to the @ and # buttons, improves the user experience.
Plume for Twitter has been developed by LevelUp Studios, the well-known Android developer, author of Beautiful Widgets among other great apps.
If you like to set to your taste even the details in your Twitter client, this is your best option. It's probably not the best client regarding rendering, but it's high-customizable and it has one of the most complete screen widgets. Truly recommendable.
- Colorize your timeline/friends from Twitter
- Multiple twitter accounts support
- Scrollable widgets to display your twitter timeline on your home
- Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- Mute twitter users, word or applications
- Facebook timeline & posting
- Live Streaming in app
- Picture preview in timeline, large view of images with pinch to zoom
- Twitter geotagging
- Swipe scrolling
- Very customizable
- Internal browser
- Autocomplete twitter hashtags and username
- Share photo with Twitter, Twitpic, YFrog, Mobypicture, MyPict.me
- Bit.ly support for your URLs
- Inline twitter conversation
- Display replies to a tweet
- Display twitter profiles
- Pull to refresh
- a lot more!
Plume is a beautiful, highly customizable Twitter client, which will change the way you feel about Twitter!
Tags: plume twitter, download plume for twitter, touiteur, plume android, twitter plume, plume for twitter download, plume twitter download, plume for twitter android, plume app, plume twitter screenshots.
Recently changed in this version:
2013/06/12 - 5.14
- remove the option to switch to Twitter API 1.0
- fix trend location listing
- fix the page navigation indicator on older devices
- tweak the API rate handling
- remove "Refresh after send" option to avoid API rate limits
- remove refresh rates of 1 and 3 minutes to avoid API rate limits
- make "Show Replies" work with API 1.1
- fix removing DMs we received
- fix Switch Account View reseting when sending a Tweet
- misc. crash fixes
Last activity on Plume for Twitter
Lists with: Plume for Twitter
Comments and ratings for Plume for Twitter
I woke up this morning and now it's not working at all for me. I don't know if it has anything to do with the rate limit but I cannot see new tweets, lists, mentions, my profile, nothing! I can't even run an older version of it! Please help! It's my favor
I was having problem that my pics were not uploading to twitter via different social app due to recent changes in Twitter API. I chose Plume for Pic sharing as it the updated version contains twitter API 1.1. And the old api is defunct. The good avatar of
If you just need to Tweet, this is the App for you. It is clear and easy to use with many options to change the display to your own personal settings. Try it, you will not be disappointed.
I like this app but I still cannot find the new follower requests and notifications dont come immediately it last too much time to advise me about any mention or something else. Also i hate the "rate limit" adviceit doesn't let me refresh. FIX IT please I
Some functions are now not working. Not so good after update
Please give update
This is one of great application for twitter.. I enjoyed so much