Plume for Twitter
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- One of the best screen widgets for Twitter
- Bit.ly support (more than 140 characters)
- Columns distribution
- Tacky interface
- Update tweets performance could be improved
+ By UberMedia Inc.
Plume for Twitter is a Twitter client that let us to customize almost everything
There are coming lots of Twitter clients up. Each one of them offers and added value in some aspects. Plume for Twitter is the one that brings the widest range of options to customize how the tweets are displayed.
First, you will be able to add as much account as you want (multi-account supported). Once you do it, it will appear the tweets distributed in scrollable columns. As in other Twitter clients, you are free to customize what columns you want to show: general feed, direct messages, your tweets, contacts that retweeted you, etc. The default theme is a bit tacky but you can customize it to your liking. Besides that, you will be able to change the font size, timeline and friends colors, revers order, mention highlight, theme... and many more.
Besides the customization you can perform the same than in the Twitter official app: post, attach links, retweet, direct messages, metion, geotagging, share photos, bit.ly (more than 140 characters), follow/unfollow, mute twitter users, word or clients, replies to a tweet... among others features. An internal browser is included to find friends or hashtags.
But what's probably its strongest point is the screen widget. There are different sizes but, the largest offers a comprehensive Twitter experience: you can perform almost everything from there. What's more, it's easy-typing thanks to the @ and # buttons, improves the user experience.
Plume for Twitter has been developed by LevelUp Studios, the well-known Android developer, author of Beautiful Widgets among other great apps.
If you like to set to your taste even the details in your Twitter client, this is your best option. It's probably not the best client regarding rendering, but it's high-customizable and it has one of the most complete screen widgets. Truly recommendable.
- Colorize your timeline/friends from Twitter
- Multiple twitter accounts support
- Scrollable widgets to display your twitter timeline on your home
- Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- Mute twitter users, word or applications
- Facebook timeline & posting
- Live Streaming in app
- Picture preview in timeline, large view of images with pinch to zoom
- Twitter geotagging
- Swipe scrolling
- Very customizable
- Internal browser
- Autocomplete twitter hashtags and username
- Share photo with Twitter, Twitpic, YFrog, Mobypicture, MyPict.me
- Bit.ly support for your URLs
- Inline twitter conversation
- Display replies to a tweet
- Display twitter profiles
- Pull to refresh
- a lot more!
Plume is a beautiful, highly customizable Twitter client, which will change the way you feel about Twitter!
2014/7/7 - 5.63
- Fix some issues with profile picture upload
- Fix for some flickr URLs handling
2014/6/23 - 5.62
- Add user/retweet mute synchronization with Twitter
- Fix "streaming on too many devices" issues
- Fix launching some widget actions
- Support display of multiple pictures hosted by Twitter
- Show the Pull To Refresh even when streaming is on
- Improve facebook/flickr picture handling
- Remove support for posting to other Facebook wall
- Add traditional chinese translations
I need you to add the 'signature' function, which can let me write my own word-signature to be shown in each single tweet of mine. PLEASE !
Not bad at all
Every time I turn off certain peoples retweets I still see them on my timeline & I have to go back & turn them off again, please fix this!
Screen keeps going up when i m about to retweet or mark favorite
It pains me to have to uninstall this app. I've been using it for over 2 years, now it sucks. I tweet something and it doesn't send until about 10 min later. Everything is all wrong now, plume has lost me
This app looked like a real winner. Then it started to chime tweets/mentions in the background which I don't want to have. Could not find anywhere that could turn that feature off. No settings anywhere (needs to have settings choices). Very disappointed. Looked like a good app. Now I have to uninstall it :-(