PyngMe is the simplest way to share GPS location safely with family & friends.
There's no need for a "Where are you?" text or call.
• Ad Free and data is secure, never sold
• Practical for mom, dad, and the kids
• Battery used only when you use the app
• Driving directions and driving time are displayed on the map
• Constantly being improved. We listen to your feature requests
PyngMe identifies who among your phone contacts are PyngMe users. You can add them as PyngMe contacts.
Once they approve, pyng one another!
Control how you want your location shared
• Have contacts see it automatically, without you lifting a finger
• Have contacts ask for permission every time.
PyngMe does not keep your location services running unless a contact is actively Pynging you. When they stop viewing your location, the app will automatically stop broadcasting your location. This conserves battery and data usage.
We use one SMS message to send you a registration code. Pynging someone is done via push notifications.
Each Pyng uses a small amount of data if your phone is not on Wifi. When PyngMe is posting your location for your friends to view it uses data if not on Wifi.
Please submit questions, comments, and feature requests to our Facebook page (Pyng.Me App) or by emailing email@example.com.
We appreciate it and will respond.
Ways you can use PyngMe
Family & Friends
• Check on a friend's location
• Family members can easily find each other
• Find a family member's phone for them
• Safer than texting while driving
• View driving directions to others and how long it will take
• A quick way for others to get your ETA
• While you train allow friends to locate you without disturbing you
• Friends can view your live location on race day
• Friends can locate you even when your route changes
Tags: pyng me