100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It takes all the hassle out of posting and makes it easy to share your thoughts with your followers & friends. Here are some of the many features included in the app:
- Send messages or photos to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts simultaneously. Photos are posted to Twitter using twitpic or img.ly. For Facebook accounts, photos are uploaded directly to a Facebook album.
- Optionally share your location on a per-account or per-message basis. For Facebook accounts, you can check into public places near your current location.
- Define multiple destination accounts which will receive posted messages by default, or choose your destination accounts on a per-message basis.
- When no internet connection is present, messages are queued up. Once your internet connection is restored, the messages are automatically sent even if the app is no longer running!
- Urls are automatically shortened using your preferred service (j.mp, bit.ly, or goo.gl).
- Advanced configurable message compression techniques are used to ensure messages fit within the maximum character limit. Each compression technique is applied in series so the message is only compressed enough to fit within the character limit.
- Messages that fail to compress enough will be automatically split into multiple pieces with X/Y message counters. Twitter mentions will be automatically cc'd to each message piece. You can set up a maximum allowed # of message pieces which when exceeded will optionally post the message to Twitlonger.
- Incomplete messages are automatically saved as a draft. When you re-open the app, you can restore the draft including the previously selected destination accounts, images, and location-sharing options.
- Optionally assign your own titles to your accounts. By default your screen name is used as the title.
- Quick Post is linked to the "Share" functions within other apps. For instance, you can quickly post the current page you're browsing or even a location you looked up in Google Maps. The possibilities are endless!
Quick Post is the perfect companion to your favorite Twitter and Facebook apps. Posting messages & status updates is now an easy, care-free experience using Quick Post!
Tags: quick post android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Enhancement: Add the title of a website when a browser shares a link with Quick Post.
- Bug Fix: Fix flickering issues on the Help, Preferences, and Account Detail screens that occurred on devices running Android 3.x and later.
- New Feature: Quick Post can now be moved to the SD card.
- Enhancement: Switch to Twitter API version 1.1 (since 1.0 will be deprecated soon). NOTE: Yfrog is not compatible with Twitter API 1.1, so it has been replaced with img.ly.