100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
You will receive an expressive and detailed description of each person that you text for the purpose of seeing which of your relationships are thriving and which relationships need work. Moreover, you can view the progression, trends, and patterns of the relationship for each of your contacts, allowing you to see if the relationship is improving over time or if it is falling apart.
As you continue to build up the amount of text messages on your phone, the accuracy of the analysis will continue to improve as it has more data to work with. In addition, the algorithm’s analyzer will tell you the reliability of the analysis based on the information it has to work with for that given contact.
Notes and Clarifications:
-This app is only useful for those who send and receive SMS text messages.
- Your analysis is kept confidential unless you choose to optionally publish a given contact’s result.
-The accuracy of your analysis depends upon the amount of text messages that you have stored on your phone.
-The analysis algorithm itself is based on many factors including text comparisons, averages, counts, time, text length, and ratios. We continue to improve the algorithm in many different ways in order to give a truly accurate analysis.
-We do not dumb down your relationship results in order to get a good rating from you. The algorithm remains truthful and will gladly tell you if you are obsessing over someone too much. Feel free to grow from your results and be a better person because we believe it will help you in the long run.
-If the accuracy of a given contact’s analysis is medium or higher, you are a young female, the description says that the given contact is stalking you, and that contact is a much older male, we strongly recommend that you seek the advice and counsel of a parent or teacher in this situation because they could possibly be a threat and danger to you.
Tags: relationship analysis.
- Corrected a crash relating to the retrieval of a given contact thread.
- Significantly reduced memory consumption to prevent out of memory errors some people were having if they have too many contacts
- Correct a memory leak related to loading too many contact photos.
- Removed the title tag from the sharing feature to prevent redundancy.
- Corrected a crash when attempting to view a contact's trend before it had a chance to finish loading.