Seesmic (Facebook, Twitter)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Number of social network supported
- Runs smoothly
- Cool interface
- Widget doesn't integrate different accounts
- Can't post on Facebook and Twitter at once
- There isn't feed integration (displayed separately)
Seesmic is an app that allows you to manage your accounts on multiple social networks (FB,TW, GBuzz,...)
There are coming lots of this kind of apps up that let us to manage different accounts on social networks by integrating them. They all have a strength over other. In Seesmic case, it's easy integration of the accounts, as well as the fast-speed navigation through menus.
Adding new accounts is as easy as click on the racoon's face. You will be able to add accounts for Facebook, Twitter, Buzz and Salesforce Chatter. We've tried it with the first two (Facebook and Twitter), and we have to say that the performance is enviable. Regarding features it doesn't offer anything special, but its ease of use and speed transition between menus is quite good.
Anyway, you will be able to perform almost the same things that you can do on the official apps of these social networks: multi-account, cross-posting, lists, retweets, upload photos, manage pages, etc. There's a screenwidget that looks like a "reader wigdet". The main catch is that there isn't a widget that integrates Facebook and Twitter, so you have to place two widgets, one for each one. What's more, there's no chance to post in both platforms at the same time. The same could be said regarding the feed: as others social network manager do, Seesmic could show an integrated feed for Facebook and Twitter. There are pushed notifications for all the accounts.
Seesmic has been developed by Seesmic, an emerging developer who has just launched this app on market. They're reaching great success thanks to it though.
Seesmic is a manager that integrates different platforms as you can see them in their official apps. That's it, you can integrate accounts but you won't see the feed together, so you will have to switch between them . Doing it is though, easy and fast and that allows you to have the same features than in the official versions. Ease of use and fast-speed navigation through menus is its strong point. We recommend you to give it a try.
Find out why millions have downloaded Seesmic since day one and experience a powerful and yet simple interface.
With Seesmic for Android, view and update your Facebook and Twitter accounts all at the same time. Share photos, videos and take advantage of the Android shortcuts for direct access to your @ Replies from one of your Twitter accounts, or access your feeds from one of your Facebook pages and much more!
To get an ad-free experience and an enhanced feature, we offer Seesmic Pro for Android, still available for an introductory price, but will end soon!
With Seesmic, you'll find all you need with the following:
- Mute feature! Remove messages from your timeline based on content (from Twitter, Facebook) or Twitter @usernames (with autocomplete to help you select the right twitter user).
- Full integration of Facebook, including managing and posting to administered Facebook pages
- The best Twitter client on Android, with all the features you need in a simple but powerful interface
- Add a widget so you won't ever miss a single update, from any service.
Other features include:
* Multiple Twitter accounts support
* Cross-posting to multiple Twitter accounts and your Facebook account at the same time
* Configure notifications for new messages
* Preview photos of messages from Instagram, Twitter, Twitpic and more
* Full Twitter search capabilities
* Share photos using Twitter, Twitpic, MobyPicture, yFrog or Lockerz
* Share videos using YouTube, yFrog or Twitvid
* Geotagging to add location to your messages
* Access and view your Twitter List timeline
* Ability to Retweet natively and with Comments (Old Retweet)
* URL Shortening using Bit.ly, J.mp, Tinyurl or Goo.gl
* Twitlonger integration for longer tweets
* Conversation thread view for public conversations
* Add shortcuts to the home screen for direct access to the composer, Twitter accounts, searches, lists, and Facebook pages
* Add a widget to view updates from any service
* View the latest Trending Topics on Twitter under the Twitter Search interface
* Autocomplete – Forgot a Twitter username when writing a message? Begin typing with the "@" and view a list of twitter usernames to make sure you have the right person!
To support further development for Seesmic for Android, we've implemented ads in a few of our timelines. To get enhanced features and an ad-free experience, we offer Seesmic Pro for Android, temporarily available for an introductory price.
- fixes for Facebook October breaking changes
- misc bug fixes (including Twitter picture uploading issue)
Spy on Facebook, whatsapp of somebody for FREE. Download the FREEWARE keylogger at WWW.BOSSPY.COM
This apps record everything (whatsapp chats, text messages, any password like Facebook, gmail, yahoo etcâ€¦) and send to you by email the report key logs.
It's really good with Twitter.
Cant post cant like cant do nothin but scroll..uninstall asap
seesmic for twitter and facebook
When I try to log in, it always fails because authentication failed. Please fix it, and I will change my star.
No chat. No groups. No admin features. No liking or unliking pages. Just a basic level reader to see what’s on the news feed, excluding groups. And big ads are there. Maybe I’ll keep it for a few days, not longer.