10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Seesmic
Post what you want, when you want, where you want.
Anywhere, anytime from your Android device.
Simple, reliable and mobile.
Since the release of Seesmic Ping, a successor to Ping.fm, you will find powerful yet simple features that help make sharing easy.
- Post simultaneously to the top social networks (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Tumblr)
- Post to multiple Twitter & Tumblr accounts as well as multiple Facebook pages
- Post links, photos & images
- View thumbnails of photos to ensure you know exactly what you are sharing.
- Select where and when to post: quickly and easily schedule posts to be sent at a future date and time.
- View, edit and delete your list of scheduled/pending posts
- Save drafts for later: don’t worry, we will be sure to save it.
- View your history of sent posts
- Preview and select thumbnails for your attached links
- Share links from your browser to Seesmic Ping for easy posting
- Seesmic Ping Widget: Available for your home screen for easy access to your camera or composer for a quick post!
- Brand new! Posting by Groups (create your groups in seesmic.com)
- Brand new! Select Thumbnails for links sent to Facebook or Linkedin!
We’re continuing to work hard to deliver more features coming soon!
Seesmic Ping - sharing made easy.
Tags: seesmic ping, ping social, review seesmic ping, how do i sign in on multiple tumblr accounts, tumblardroid tumblr, ping, anypost and seesmic ping.
- minor UI changes
- support for upcoming free and paid plans
- bug fixes
- fix for a reported crash
- Various improvements
- Bug fixes
- Posting by Groups (create your groups in Seesmic.com)
- Select thumbnails for links sent to Facebook or Linkedin!
- Various fixes and minor improvements