10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Post what you want, when you want, where you want.
Anywhere, anytime from your Android device.
Simple, reliable and mobile.
Since the release of Seesmic Ping, a successor to Ping.fm, you will find powerful yet simple features that help make sharing easy.
- Post simultaneously to the top social networks (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Tumblr)
- Post to multiple Twitter & Tumblr accounts as well as multiple Facebook pages
- Post links, photos & images
- View thumbnails of photos to ensure you know exactly what you are sharing.
- Select where and when to post: quickly and easily schedule posts to be sent at a future date and time.
- View, edit and delete your list of scheduled/pending posts
- Save drafts for later: don’t worry, we will be sure to save it.
- View your history of sent posts
- Preview and select thumbnails for your attached links
- Share links from your browser to Seesmic Ping for easy posting
- Seesmic Ping Widget: Available for your home screen for easy access to your camera or composer for a quick post!
- Brand new! Posting by Groups (create your groups in seesmic.com)
- Brand new! Select Thumbnails for links sent to Facebook or Linkedin!
We’re continuing to work hard to deliver more features coming soon!
Seesmic Ping - sharing made easy.
Tags: seesmic ping, ping, tumblardroid (tumblr), ping social, anypost and seesmic ping, review seesmic ping, how do i sign in on multiple tumblr accounts.
- minor UI changes
- support for upcoming free and paid plans
- bug fixes
- fix for a reported crash
- Various improvements
- Bug fixes
- Posting by Groups (create your groups in Seesmic.com)
- Select thumbnails for links sent to Facebook or Linkedin!
- Various fixes and minor improvements