Tangled presents ShareShelf - a fun, social, and easy way to save money through shared economies. This initial price is a early adopter discount so get it while it is hot.
ShareShelf lets you track who you have shared your possessions with. However, not only are you tracking who has your stuff, but you’re actually building a personal inventory of your assets on the fly. This personal inventory is unique as it’s stored on your phone and controlled by YOU. In the future, this inventory will be an integral part of your life.
On the flip side, if you borrow an item from a friend, you can track your borrow and be reminded to return it so you’re not labeled the girl that steals clothes. And don’t worry, if your buddy hasn't returned something, you can send them a friendly reminder through the app.
Tangled apps use private, P2P technology to support your sharing, therefore a message that you create is sent directly to your friend without ever being stored in the “cloud” or on a Tangled server. This app requires permissions to integrate with your contact book, calendar, and text messages so that you can enjoy the Person2PersonTM experience.
- Create items in your personal inventory.
- Share items from your inventory with easy check-outs and check-ins.
- Add due dates and reminders to your calendar.
- Manage all the stuff you’ve shared and borrowed.
- Look back at a history of your sharing.
Tangled Apps do not share your information without your explicit consent.
Person2Person Technology Permissions include SMS, Personal Information, and Account Information because:
- ShareShelf allows you quickly add a contact from your contact book.
- ShareShelf allows you to send and receive a text message notice to your friend.
- ShareShelf allows you to add sharing reminders to your calendar.
Now get out there and join the shared economy.