100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
We have created this Application to make people aware about Sikhs and Sikhism. Our aim is to spread Sikhism teachings and educate people on Sikhism.
Features of the Sikh World app
1) Read about Sikhism.
2) Read and listen daily morning Hukamnama/ Katha of Daily Hukamnama/ Sangrand Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar.
3) Listen Live Kirtan from Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar
4) Read and Listen Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
5) Dasamgranth in Gurmukhi
6) Read and listen Nitnem and other Gurbanis.
7) Recorded Kirtan, Katha and Banis from various Raagis
8) Gurdwaras detail in Gurmukhi/English
9) Sakhis of all Gurus in Gurmukhi/Hindi/English
10) Sikh Personalities in English/Gurmukhi
11) Sikh Terms
12) Sikh Jantari
Read and listen Nitnem- Listen in Gurmukhi, Hindi and English
Japji Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tav Prasad Savaiye, Anand Sahib, Rehraas Sahib, Chaupai Sahib, Kirtan Sohila
Sukhmani Sahib, Dukh bhanjani Sahib, Asa Di Vaar, Shabad Hazaray, Barah Maahaa Maanjh, Artee, Salok Mahala 9, Akal Ustat, Laavan, Barahmah Tukhari and Ardas
Kirtan/Shabads/Videos from various Raagis
Katha by Sant Maskeen Singh ji, Pinderpal Singh Ji, Giani Thakur Singh ji and more
Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Gurmukhi, Hindi and English
- Vyakhya of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji
- Audio of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji pages-wise
- Dasamgranth Sahib in Gurmukhi and English
Information on all India and Pakistan Gurdwaras in English/Gurmukhi
- Five (5) Takhats
- Himachal Pradesh
- Rest of India
Read about Sikhism related personalities in English and Gurmukhi
- Gurbani Contributors
- Sikh Martyrs
- Sikh Warriors
- Other Religious Personalities
- Sikh Women
Read about Sikhsim Personalities of the Period of 18th & 19th Century
-Maharaja Ranjit Singh
- Jassa Singh Ahluwalia
- Jassa Singh Ramgarhia
- General Hari Singh Nalwa
- Akali Phoola Singh and many more...
We have also added information and Sakhis about our "Great Gurus".
You can read information about
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji
Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji
Sri Guru Amar Das Ji
Sri Guru Ram Das Ji
Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji
Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji
Sri Guru Harrai Ji
Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji
Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji
Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- Historical dates in Sikhism
- Sangrand/Masaya dates/Puranmashi Dates
- All Gurus Sakhis in Gurmukhi/English/Hindi
- Baba Deep Singh/Bhai Mani Singh/Banda Singh Bahadur
- Read alphabetically Terms meanings which is normally used in Sikh Religion
Some of the recent review
"With the help of this app I have take decision to adop hair now I m in sikh saroop thnx to maker of this app." - Gurdita singh malhi
"Awsome apps I have used this app since last year and i love it too much till now , sikh world has alwast gaved me whatever i want to know about sikhsim and etc ,thanks to SIKH WORLD and honestly wish good luck and keep it up, THANKS......." By Manjit Kaur
"Amazing One of the best app for Gurubani & sikhism . I recommend so many relatives & friends to download the same." - Balbir Singh Arora
"A complete app It is a must have app. And complete app to be downloaded and no more need to download more than one app for the same thing." - AMANDEEP SINGH
Please do send us your valuable comments at email@example.com
SikhWorld is a free, non-commercial and religious app that naturally comes with no warranty, guarantee and any sort of obligation from provider side. The contents (for example images, audio/videos files) included in Sikhworld are freely available on the Internet. If you own any of the content and do not want SikhWorld to use send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to remove the same in the next release of SikhWorld.
"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"
Tags: waheguruji quotes, quotes on guru granth sahib ji in punjabi, daily hukamnama rehraas sahib from sri amritsar 23 feb 2013, sri amritsar sahib bara jankary, live sikh temple wallpaper, sikh world, www sikh world info, kushwant singh s sikh world live, kerten darbar amritsar, fevs sikhisme.
Android 5.0 related important enhancements...
**Sikh World has been made Android 5.0 (Lollipop) compatible.***
- Corrected Hindi Banis. Now all Banis and most of the Vyakhyas are in pure Hindi Language
- Correct few of the Android 5.0 issues.
Introducing Videos in the Sikh World App. Check new Sikh tube module. We will be adding a lot more videos in the coming days.