We have created this Application to make people aware about Sikhs and Sikhism. Our aim is to educate others on Sikhism. Features
1) Read about Sikhism.
2) Read and listen early morning Hukamnama/ Katha of Daily Hukamnama/ Sangrand Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar, India.
3) Listen live Kirtan from Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar, India
4) Listen live Kirtan from Sachkhand Takhat Hazur Sahib, Nanded, India
5) SGGS in Gurmukhi/Hindi/English with vyakhya and Audio page wise
6) Dasamgranth in Gurmukhi
7) Nitnem and other Gurbani
8) Recorded Kirtan, Katha and Banis from various Raagis
9) All India Gurdwaras detail in Gurmukhi/English
10) Sakhis of all Gurus in Gurmukhi/Hindi/English
11) Sikh Personalities in English/Gurmukhi
12) Sikh Terms
13) Sikh Jantari
Nitnem- Listen and read in Gurmukhi, Hindi and English format.
Japji Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Tav Prasad Savaiye, Anand Sahib, Rehraas Sahib, Chaupai Sahib, Kirtan Sohila
Sukhmani Sahib, Dukh bhanjani Sahib, Asa Di Vaar, Shabad Hazaray, Barah Maahaa Maanjh, Artee, Salok Mahala 9, Akal Ustat, Laavan, Barahmah Tukhari and Ardas
Live Kirtan from Golden Temple Amritsar
Live Kirtan from Sachkhand Hazur Sahib, Nanded
Recorded Kirtan/Shabads from various Raagis
Katha from Sant Maskeen Singh ji, Pinderpal Singh ji, Giani Thakur Singh ji and more...
Listen all Banis from different Raagis
Added information about Five takhats, All India and Pakistan area-wise Gurudwaras in English/Gurmukhi
- 5 Takhats
- Himachal Pradesh
- Rest of India
Read about Sikhism related personalities in English and Gurmukhi
- Gurbani Contributors
- Sikh Martyrs
- Sikh Warriors
- Other Religious Personalities
- Sikh Women
Read about Sikhsim Personalities of the Period of 18th & 19th Century
-Maharaja Ranjit Singh
- Jassa Singh Ahluwalia
- Jassa Singh Ramgarhia
- General Hari Singh Nalwa
- Akali Phoola Singh and many more...
We have added information and Sakhis about our "Great Gurus".
You can read information about
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji
Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji
Sri Guru Amar Das Ji
Sri Guru Ram Das Ji
Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji
Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji
Sri Guru Harrai Ji
Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji
Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji
Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Gurmukhi, Hindi and English
- Vyakhya of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji
- Audio of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji pages-wise
- Dasamgranth Sahib in Gurmukhi and English
- Gurbani Kirtan
- Historical dates in Sikhism
- Sangrand/Masaya dates/Puranmashi Dates
- All Gurus Sakhis in Gurmukhi/English/Hindi
- Baba Deep Singh/Bhai Mani Singh/Banda Singh Bahadur
- Read alphabetically Terms meanings which is normally used in Sikh Religion
We are continuously adding contents to this APP on regular intervals.
Please do not forget to send us your valuable comments or complaints (if any). Also in case you want us to include any specific topic then please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please accept our SEWA and we are hoping that you will like our little effort.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
SikhWorld is a free, non-commercial and religious app that naturally comes with no warranty, guarantee and any sort of obligation from provider side. If you do not agree with any content(s) of SikhWorld then please write to us and we will try to change/fix the same. If you do not agree then please do not install SikhWorld.
Also, the contents (for example images, audio files) included in Sikhworld are freely available on the Internet. If you own any of the content and do not want SikhWorld to use the same then kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we will try to remove the same in the next release of SikhWorld.
"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"
Tags: waheguruji quotes, quotes on guru granth sahib ji in punjabi, daily hukamnama rehraas sahib from sri amritsar 23 feb 2013, live sikh temple wallpaper, sri amritsar sahib bara jankary, sikh world, kushwant singh s sikh world live, famous quotes from guru granth sahib in punjabi, all sikh gurdwara free dowanload world, waheguru ji quotes in hindi.
Sikh Rehet Maryada under Sikhism Section
Introducing information about Great Sikh Personalities.
Added Jantri for year 2014
Corrected Jaap Sahib text,
Changed Media Center layout.
Added Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji index in Hindi.
- Added Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Index, shabad wise.
- The screen will always remain on while the APP is running.
- Corrected minor mistakes
- Added various audios into the Media center module.
- Soni S. Downloaded 2d ago
- Amandeep S. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- RajDeep K. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Aman D. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- samishu001 Downloaded Oct 22, 2013
- ਦੋਸਾਂਝ ਸ. Downloaded Oct 9, 2013
- Sonus S. Downloaded Sep 24, 2013
- Prince C. Downloaded Sep 13, 2013
- Aman S. Downloaded May 29, 2013