Few parents are really prepared for dealing with the aftermath of the loss of a partner, let alone a fellow parent, regardless of the cause.
Oftentimes feelings of desperation, being overwhelmed and stressed out, are very typical. Single parenting demands are nothing to snuff at, they can seem like insurmountable challenges and steep hills to climb on any given day! THEY ARE NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED…
The challenges are very real! Luckily, so are the rewards. Yes, there are two sides to this coin! YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND BE A SUCCESSFUL SINGLE PARENT. With the handy tips, suggestions and recommendations in this e-book you will discover the joys and secrets of single parenting.
Here's Just a "Sneak-Peak" At What You'll Uncover With The "Single Parenting 101" E-Book:
* Discover what and whom single parents are as individuals and as a group.
* Learn how to nurture close connections and bonds and the roles and responsibility that come along with single parenting.
* How to solve behavioral problems and encourage confidence.
* Discover all the different strategies for dealing with parenting difficulties and facing new situations and a unique set of 'operating' principles.
* Learn how to make everyday count and make a difference.
* Discover the transitions of new circumstances and the journey down the path of single parenting.
* Learn how to see things from the child's point of view.
* Discover a new path and survival plan for single parents.
* Discover the major challenges you need to overcome when you are a single parent.
* Learn how to help children cope with the situation of your new role.
* Discover how to battle the societal prejudice and stigma of single-parent homes and care giving.
* Learn how to balance your new role of a single parent and your career.
* Discover how to break the old habits and get on with the new.
* Plus much MUCH More!
The effects of single parenting are usually felt not just by the spouse left behind, but to the entire family as well, particularly children. Studies have shown that children have felt betrayed, taken advantaged of, and felt inadequate as a result of parent separations.
To combat the grief brought about by single parenting, the following tips have been suggested:
1) Accepting responsibilities – Being a single parent means maximizing all resources to take care of the family. This means looking for all possible, even creative solutions to solve a problem.
2) Family as the first choice – Successful single parent families have made their family as the top priority. These means determining non-negotiables and balancing commitments. Single parents usually forego career changing decisions for the family.
3) Communication – The parent and the child need to establish open communication between the two of them, to know what the wants and needs of each other, and to fulfill these wants and needs. Communication is the key to an open relationship.
4) Taking care of yourself – If the parent does not take control of his/her life, he cannot take control of his/her child’s life. Taking care of oneself ensures a positive environment of hope and love in the family.
5) Establish routine – Routines before the divorce or death should be kept, because this is the child’s only anchor that things have not drastically changed. Walks on the park, reading bed times stories, or the usual Christmas dinner should be continued even after the death or divorce.
Grab your free app now!
single parenting issues
single parenting tips
help for single parents
single parent help
being a single parent
single parent family
single parenting articles
single parent advice
single parent fathers
single parenting books
single parent homes
single parent resources
children of single parents
advice for single parents
Tags: pictures of single parents , single family parenting , single parenting , single parents with children , loss of a partner