Sliding Messaging Pro
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
- Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
- Manage old messages with a single click
- Choose between 8 different themes or make your own from scratch
- Emoji support (470+ to choose from)
- Quick reply popup
- Quick message templates
- Multi-window support for Galaxy Note
- Light Flow support
- Support for sending and viewing picture and group messages
- Share via dialog for sharing content such as web links, etc
- 6 additional themes
- Option to choose background images for conversations menu and message list
- Custom text color options
- Custom animations
- Individual notification settings
- Contact blacklisting settings
- More coming in the future...
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
Please remember the app is still in beta and evolving every day. Let me know if something is missing or not working how you feel it should and I will do my best to correct it!
- Jeremy Feinstein for his SlidingMenu on GitHub
- Google for their stock messaging app off of which this app is visually based
- Alexey Slavutsky for Russian translation
- Felix Hopfer for German translation
- Spadewalk for French translation
- Antonio Porcelli and Enrico Speranza for Italian translation
- Tobias Prahl for Swedish translation
- Alireza Afkar for Persian translation
- Kamil Wojtczyk for Polish translation
- Yusuf Rende for Turkish translation
- Cyanogenmod for emoji icons
- AleDB for the icon
Tags: sliding messaging slow to open, sliding sms app, sliding message pro, sliding messaging for android, sliding sms.
Recently changed in this version:
- Improved fluidity of scrolling through emojis and emoticons
- Fixed issues with delivery reports and messages not being marked as sent
- Bug fixes