Easily manage text messages in a new and up to date format compliant with the Android design guidelines and visually based on the stock messaging app from Google, with added features.
- Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
- Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
- Manage old messages with a single click
- Choose between 10 different themes or make your own from scratch
- Emoji support (1300+ to choose from)
- Quick reply popup
- Quick message templates
- Multi-window support for Galaxy Note
- Light Flow support
- Support for sending and viewing picture and group messages
- Option to choose background images for conversations menu and message list
- Custom animations
- Individual notification settings
- Contact blacklisting settings
- Security settings
MMS support will depend on your carrier, although most are supported and working.
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
- Max Reich for the icon
- Jeremy Feinstein for his SlidingMenu on GitHub
- Google for their stock messaging app off of which this app is visually based
- Alexey Slavutsky for Russian translation
- Felix Hopfer for German translation
- Spadewalk for French translation
- Antonio Porcelli and Enrico Speranza for Italian translation
- Tobias Prahl for Swedish translation
- Alireza Afkar for Persian translation
- Kamil Wojtczyk for Polish translation
- Yusuf Rende for Turkish translation
- Cyanogenmod and Google for emoji icons
Reinstating the free version as a 15 day trial! Test out Sliding Messaging and if you don't like it, then no harm done, but we think you'll like it :)