SMS Sentinel Lite
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
SMS Sentinel Lite is out! Break the Habit! Don't Text and Drive!
SMS Text Auto Responder and GPS enabled SMS/MMS Text AutoResponder. Use Manual Mode or GPS Mode to manage and auto respond to incoming texts.
* READ THE INSTALLATION AND REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
GPS and accelerometers detect driving so you don't have to remember to turn it on or off.
• Auto-responds a chosen message when a text message is received while driving on GPS Mode and moving greater than or equal to 5 mph.
• Manual Mode is your "Do Not Disturb" Mode. Times when you are not driving but texting is not appropriate like meetings, church, dinner, etc.
• Silencing of SMS/MMS audible (ring) and tactile (vibration) notifications if you are driving. Phone calls not silenced.
• Resume notifications after you have stopped for about 2 minutes.
• Able to suspend for 10, 45 or 120 minutes at a time, or use Manual mode, or GPS mode.
After installing the application, if possible, immediately launch it and complete the registration. ONCE THE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE, YOU MUST REBOOT (OR POWER CYCLE) YOUR DEVICE FOR PROPER OPERATION OF SMS SENTINEL. If you do not register before you reboot or power cycle your device, it may cause SMS Sentinel to malfunction and you will have to reinstall it.
Fill in your name, email address (the address you used to purchase the app), and country, then select the REGISTRATION button and you will receive a message confirming your registration.
Also on this page you will see two items, SMS Speed, and SMS Delay. The default is 5 and 0 respectively, and soon after registration the values will change to calibrated default values (typically 5 and 2 respectively).
** To save battery life when you are not driving, toggle to the Manual Mode.
See the blog for user manual:
If you like the app, consider purchasing the full version with the scheduling component and user editable messages!
SMS Sentinel (Full Version) v3.3 has (1) a "Schedule Mode" to auto-respond on a schedule (weekly meeting time, dinner time, bed time), and to conserve battery power because the sensors are disabled on the schedule. (2) user 2 editable auto-response messages. (3) No ads. (4) Battery power consumption improved. (5) on Web web portal, clicking on GPS coordinates shows location on google maps if you have the Sentinel Subscription.
Update to support phones with different (international) date format and crashing in LITE version.