Fantasy sports meets real-time gaming: open SnapCall and tune your TV to a Live Event that we're covering (i.e. sports) then compete and socialize with friends!
SnapCall players make predictions by responding to questions about the live TV action and points are awarded for correct answers. For example, during live sporting events, predict plays, team strategies, referee calls, all while communicating with friends thru Twitter, Facebook, and Chat.
PRODUCED BY PROFESSIONAL WRITERS
SnapCall producers write and broadcast questions "on-the-fly," as the action unfolds, so no one in the TV audience knows the questions in advance.
HOW TO PLAY
STEP 1: Turn on your TV and tune in to your favorite team*.
STEP 2: Open SnapCall on your device and see what games your friends are watching. Join a SnapCall "Live Event" with your friends who are watching the same game (or play solo if no friends are around).
STEP 3: Call plays in real-time by answering questions sent to every connected user in the entire viewing audience. Stay alert and be quick because you and your friends will be tested throughout the event. Will the pitcher last another inning? Will the QB return to the game after a hard tackle? Will the leader choke and duff it off the 18th tee? Will this pitch be off-speed or a heater?
- Answer real-time questions related to "on-field" game action.
- Predict outcomes just before they occur.
- Get ranked and rated for the entire season by sport.
- View your Twitter feed and Facebook posts directly within SnapCall.
- Follow Twitter and Facebook conversations in one seamless experience.
- View SnapCall curated Twitter feeds for relevant tweets during live events.
- Post results to Facebook and Twitter.
- Respond correctly and win points and more importantly bragging rights.
- See how your friends responded to each question.
- See how the audience responded to each question. Were you better than the TV audience?
- Get ranked against your friends and against the entire viewing audience.
- Chat with friends one-on-one during games.
- Group chat to stir up the action.
* Coverage and schedule will vary. Check the weekly schedule posted within the app.