SnapSave [Save snaps + videos]
by: Superjaat • 6
ROOT REQUIRED for Snap Save !
Download / Save all snapchat videos and pictures regardless of time discreetly!
Better than any screenshot app grabs pictures even if timer is 1 sec!
UPDATED TO BETA 3 works on most devices that were tested!
*BusyBox also required for this to function most devices have it already search market for BusyBox installer if yours is not working*
Instructions: This app can be used to download all snapchats both pictures and videos discretely without the other user knowing you have even reviewed them yet!
1. The opening welcome message will show click the snapchat icon
2. Set the amount of time you will need to load all snapchats if you have a slower internet connection I recommend a higher time. This is the time required to turn all snapchats from "Tap to Load" to "Ready to view"
3. Select the type of snapchats you wish to download
Pics for pictures (pink box)
Videos for videos (purple box)
Both if you have both types pending!
IMPORTANT PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY THE TYPE YOU HAVE PENDING OR IT WILL NOT WORK
EX: If you have only pictures and choose video it will not work, or if you have videos only and choose both it will not work!
4. Once the snapchat application opens click on the pink box with the number of snapchats you have pending on the bottom left of the camera!
5. Tap to load any snap chats that say so but DO NOT OPEN THE SNAPCHATS! You will have the amount of time you set earlier to do so.
6. When the wait time for downloading has passed and all snapchats are downloaded you will see a message that says DONE!
5. All snapchats are saved in the SnapDL folder in your storage!
If you have any questions or comments or need help contact me at email@example.com
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ROOTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS!
NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE OFFICIAL SNAPCHAT APP!
Tags: save snaps , snap save , save my snaps , snapsave , save my snap , how to save pictures with snapsave droid , save my snaps remove advertisements , keep snaps root , best snapsave