by: Project ATX • 27
Locate your loved ones with a text!
Ever wondered where your loved ones are? Use text messaging to find out. Install Spotted for free on the phone of your child, spouse, or significant other to see their location! Simply send the text message command ‘spotted’ to their phone to receive a text message reply with their location on Google Maps. Location is only viewable by people you approve.
Spotted is perfect for:
1. Making sure your kids have been picked up from school.
2. Checking if your spouse or significant other is stuck in traffic or nearly home.
3. Locating your family in an emergency.
How to use:
1. Install Spotted on your loved one’s phone.
2. Choose which people can see where they are.
3. Selected children, spouses, and significant others can now send a text message command to find their location.
How does it work?
1. Spotted works on all Android phones.
2. Your family can use any type of smartphone - Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Mobile to send the text message command to pinpoint location.
3. Spotted uses minimal battery life compared with other GPS and location-based apps.
4. Spotted uses SMS so you only have to send a text message with the command 'spotted' to the loved one you want to find.
5. You don't need Spotted installed on your phone to see the location of your kid, spouse, or significant other.
Spotted is small, fast and secure.