Stackz is a home screen widget for Facebook and Twitter that shows your recent news and tweets. With automatic updates you can easily keep up to speed with your friends and family.
This is a must have widget to accompany the official Facebook & Twitter Android applications. Designed to compliment Android 4.0 ICS.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) support!
- Two themes for the widget Stack or List
- Flick or scroll through your posts or tweets with a swipe up or down gesture
- Display posts relating to Facebook status/video/photo/linked news!
- View the latest tweets from your Twitter account
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets
- Displays news in a stack view like a rolodex
- Light and Dark themes
- Displays up to 40 recent items from your news feed
- News feed items open the official Facebook app or Twitter app when clicked on
- Re-sizable widgets
- Run's with or without the Official Facebook or Twitter app s installed
- Can launch a custom social application when clicking a news feed item.
- Automatic widget refresh that can be configured
- Large support for ICS Home launchers
- High-quality user profile and news images
- 4 line status display
- Stylish widget layout
- Posts with media show up as a watermark under the status text
- Conveniently jump to the latest item when using the Stack theme
This widget is a large improvement over most widgets offering Facebook news profile on your phone's homescreen.
Supported Home Launchers
- Stock Android 4.0 Launcher
- Cyanogen Trebuchet Launcher
- TouchWiz Launcher (ICS only)
- Nova Launcher
- Apex Launcher
For any issues or feature requests please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
If an issue with this widget cannot be resolved a refund may be offered at the discretion of Big Widgets.
- fixed crashes after selecting frequency interval
- clicking on a facebook post or twitter tweet will now open the corresponding post/tweet in the native apps
- fixed sign-in issues for facebook and twitter due to their API changes
- fixed other minor bugs
- reduced minimum size this widget can be re-sized to.
- Added Light and Dark themes
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets as requested
- minor ui changes
- Twitter integration!!!
- Two themes stack or list, colors coming soon...
- Improved UI look and feel
- Custom or default application launch support for both Twitter and Facebook
- Fixed the lag issue
- Added manual refresh option
- Better notification if any network issues occur
- Major download engine overhaul
- Reduced widget memory consumption considerably. All images are now dynamically loaded from the SD card cache only when needed.
Please email email@example.com if you have any issues before leaving low rated feedback thanks.
- added new navigation and refresh bar added! Two buttons added, one to return to the most recent stack post and the other is to refresh the widget. The last updated time is displayed in the middle.
- improved image layout for widget preview on xhdpi devices like Nexus/SGS3
- improved device compatibility
- improved device compatibility
- improved image loading efficiency
- huge speed improvement up to 2x less waiting
- added configurable refresh interval in options
- fixed issue when launcher redraws/restarts
Tags: facebook widget