Status Update Facebook Widget
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Update your Facebook Status from Android Home Screen through a Home Screen Widget..Just one tap puts your Status on Facebook wall.
-----Simple,Elegant and Easy----
-This App contains absolutely NO Advertisements-
Note: Facebook Inc is neither associated with nor endorses this app(Facebook Status Widget fWidget).This app is not developed by Facebook..
Photo Upload feature will not work in Android Kitkat. Will fix it soon..
- Write and Update Facebook Status from a HOME SCREEN WIDGET with a single tap..
- Can Upload and post Pictures on Facebook Wall. User can give 'description' for the image to be posted on wall.
- Location Feature..user can post his/her location with status..Requires GPS feature..
- No Push Notification Ads or Icon Ads.This app will NOT generate Ads in Phone's Notification bar..
- User can place the widget wherever he wishes.
- There is only a one time log in
- uses very small amount of memory..
After you install the app:
- After First time log in....please click 'ok' button (authorizing the app)...(only at first login..)..
- The user will also have to click 'ok' the first time he makes a status update..(probably it was reason for a 1 star rating..:( )
Enjoy !(Please give us a quick +1 and come back and RATE if you like it.. :P)
All your Wall Posts using "Status Update Facebook Widget" will show "Via Android Widgets Pro"
PS:please come back and rate if you like it...thanks..
How to add Widget to Home Screen:
For Android ICS, JellyBean
1.Install the application
2.go to applications->go to widgets
3.Drag fWidget to home screen.(press and hold)
For Android Ginger Bread and KitKat
1.Install the application.
2.Long Touch on empty space on your home screen-> Widgets -> Choose 'fWidget' from the list.
- Fixed Bugs on KitKat Phones
- Removed 'Rate Us' prompt
1. Now Users can post Images and provide 'description'..
2. Better User Interface..
3. There are NO Ads..
4. Updated facebook API SDK. (Hence existing user will have to login to facebook once again if you install this update)