Free Mobile Manager for your Posterous Spaces.
Posterous is a free blogging and media sharing service with powerful networking features. Articles and media posted to Posterous will automatically be spread to your Facebook, Twitter, identi.ca, tumblr, picasa, youtube and many more accounts.
Superious is the mobile manager getting things done on your Posterous blogs. With Superious you can do everything easily on your Android device:
- View, delete and edit entries of your Posterous blog. You may even autpost them again to your community services again.
- View, delete and post comments to your blog.
- Read your subscriptions and comment there. Subscribe and unsubscribe.
- Notifies about changes on your Posterous, your bookmarks or your subscriptions.
- Alternative browser for post.ly links with bookmark and commenting option.
- Synchronize local bookmarks with delicious.
- While sending new posts: Control where to send media files on the fly ("Autopost").
- Deliver images, videos, audio files and text to Posterous.
- Media delivery using share functionality. Multiple selections are no problem.
- A lot less memory consuming compared to the official application and supporting A2SD.
- Free without advertisement.
If you detect any problems please contact me via email, the linked website or twitter (@SuperiousMobile).
There is no possibility to answer market comments yet. Thanks!
BTW: A betatest for an upcoming new version is running on the Superious Space.
Tags: posterous , superious , posterousit , superious posterous manager widget , available memory on posterous , posterous widget , superious posterous manager , superious manager mobile cant login , w lication