TechCrunch called Swarmly "Waze for people" - http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/03/swarmly-debuts-its-waze-for-people-on-ios-know-where-is-hot-or-not-right-now/
Turn on live location broadcasting and send a live link via any app to help people find you. Turbo Charged Google Latitude!
Swarmly helps you find your friends, see where people are hanging out, find and report feedback and buzz! Simple hash tag and points mechanism, compete with friends.
Discover popular areas, events, bars, restaurants, venues and people near by, right now. Find out where all the action is on a beautiful real-time, interactive map. Think of us as your social sat nav. Share with friends and add your crowd to the buzz!
Featured on Techcrunch "Swarmly is making location-sharing even more real-time by enabling what it’s calling live sharing. Instead of only contributing to nearby swarms as users ‘jump’ location, they can share their location, semi-anonymously, live."
A city map app to find people, find friends and see where they are hanging out in real time. Be part of the buzz!
- Fix for FB login failing
- API fix that stopped all live sharers being visible unless signed in with FB
- All live sharers now visible at any zoom level. Should make finding people you know easier while we add friends lists.
- Bug fix for displaying all live sharers in viewport
- Live sharing profile images now cropped correctly
- Share live links anonymously with any other app
please send all feedback to @swarmly via twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org