SynkMonkey - Social Calendar
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Social features
- Track RVSP
- FC in some devices running ICS 4.0.4
- Better if your contacts are also SynkMonkey users
SynkMonkey is a social calendar that allows you to schedule events and notify your contacts
SynkMonkey has been awarded as useful and well-design calendar app. What is this about? Well, SynkMonkey combines calendars, maps, group messaging in order to makes scheduling a social and collaborative task. Most of the events we attend are also attende by other people, some of them acquitances. Scheduling socially makes all sense.
SynkMonkey will helps you save money and time by texting your contacts the new upcoming meeting. You can create events (set date and time), add invitees, event's title, location (use maps or add manually a place and description) and alerts. You can also add a messages your contacts will receive. If you contacts are also SynkMonkey users, notification will be easier. However, it's not compulsory.
SynkMonkey allows you to track RSVP (attending, maybes and declines). Everyone invited to an even can send messages to each other. This is what really makes the app social. You can edit the even as many times as you want.
The app is set in a good-looking iOS style UI. It's clear and intuitive. Impossible to lose your way. Highly recommendable.
SynkMonkey is a new social calendar invite that combines Calendars + Maps + Group Messaging so that you can easily schedule all of your plans using one great app.
It is free, easy to use and feels just like sending a text message – but with all of your event details, it is so much more powerful! You can make plans with anyone that has a mobile phone – even if they don’t have SynkMonkey!
Don’t waste any more of your time sending texts and emails back and forth, adding plans to your calendar and searching for directions. Here is how SynkMonkey can help you schedule plans:
* CREATE EVENTS:
- Invite any of your mobile contacts to an event: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, golf game, dinner party, watching the game, or whatever it is you want to do. If your contacts do not have SynkMonkey, they will receive an SMS with a special event webpage highlighting the event details (standard messaging rates apply).
- Set the Date and Time for your plans
- Add a Location using Google maps so that everyone knows where to go and how to get there
- Send a Message along with the invite – don’t worry, you aren’t restricted in length.
- Set a reminder alert for the event so that no one is late or forgets about your plans
* MANAGE YOUR CALENDAR:
- SynkMonkey has a built in Calendar to help you manage all of your upcoming events with one touch
- Track who has RSVP’d - tally Accepts, Maybes, and Declines
- Change any of the details of your plans at any time & instantly update all invitees
* GROUP MESSAGING:
- Everyone invited to an event can send messages to each other so that the group is on the same page
Use SynkMonkey to connect and meet up with friends, family, and colleagues – it’s a great Social Calendar with all of the details of your plans in one easy to access location. A great scheduler, planner, mapping and social networking app all in one!
You can also share your plans on Facebook and Twitter and invite your friends to download the app with SMS, email, Facebook, and Twitter (everything is better with friends, right?!)
Note: If you SynkMonkey another SynkMonkey user, the message is sent over data, but non-users receive an SMS for which standard messaging rates apply.
Note: It is not Sync or SyncMonkey.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
So I work random shifts and wanted a way to share them with my partner. The app is difficult to put times in and you can view the month as a whole. Putting appointments in the app is slow and tedious as you can't type. And have to press plus and minus bu
ran this app awhile and it was ok but it stopped working. de/reinstalled but app wont even set up. I think dev is out of business and the app is dead. web site doesnt respond and emails to admin arent returned. too bad, good idea.
It can't verify my phone number. It shows +1 and United States. Then I type in my 10 digit # and it doesn't work. FAIL!
I got past the signup page. Just remember to drop the first 0 if you have a uk mobile. But when searching using google maps nothing loads up except a blank map grid and a pin that I guess is showing my location.
This app offers exactly what I'm looking for. Except I cant get passed the first phase of entering my phone number.
Doesn't recognise mobile number