Tinfoil for Facebook
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Daniel Velazco
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
If you have issues, please remember that Tinfoil is just a wrapper for the Facebook mobile site. Some things break on the site and there isn't much we can do to fix some issues. Sometimes forcing the user-agent helps (Preferences -> Mobile/desktop site -> Force mobile). If you find an issue and are completely it's a problem with Tinfoil please open a issue in the Github tracker: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook/issues
Tags: tinfoil for facebook, tinfoil apk, tinfoil for facebook apk, m.facebook.com screenshot, tinfoul apk, tinfoil .apk, tinfoil hat wallpaper, tinfoil facebook, tinfoil, tinfoil apk downlad.
- Fix some issues by removing the custom useragent when set to 'auto'
- Please remember this is just a wrapper to Facebook's mobile site and we have no much control of content and layout changes.
- Attempt to go around Facebook's A/B testing so that the mobile site that loads has the fixed comment box.
- Use 'most recent' as default sort order for newsfeed.
- Sanity check for URLs shared to Tinfoil so that the shared page properly loads the website intended to be shared.