This App is wonderful for someone that would like to enjoy the full Twitter experience without sacrificing a lot of Internal Storage. Perhaps you have an older Android or you simply cannot find a Twitter app for your Android that you're totally satisfied with. If you'd like to compare the pros and cons of using this App vs the official Twitter for Android app, keep reading.
BY NO MEANS WILL THIS APP GIVE YOU A LIMITED TWITTER EXPERIENCE. The first time you log in it will ask if you'd like it to REMEMBER your password. By doing this you will be automatically logged in every time you open this App.
HERE ARE THE PROS & CONS OF USING THIS APP:
* Works on any Android.
* Can access all of Twitter.
* MUCH smaller file size than Twitter's Official App.
* App size will not increase by usage or updates.
* App gets smaller if put on SD card.
* Never needs updated, when Twitter updates the mobile version of Twitter this app automatically gets upgraded as well (because of it loading on-the-fly).
* Rarely (if ever) force closes. I haven't had it force close on me yet.
* No notifications.
* Cannot simultaneously manage multiple accounts (must log out and log in as another user).
HERE ARE THE PROS & CONS OF USING THE OFFICIAL TITTER FOR ANDROID APP:
* Slightly faster load times (depending on your Android!)
* Can manage multiple accounts
* Larger file size.
* Updates are annoying.
* Updates cause file size to increase.
* Will occasionally force close.
* Requires fast processor.
Recently changed in this version:
Dec 16, 2012:
* Added ability to connect to phones GPS
* Changed app icon graphics
Next planned upgrade:
* Include status notification instead of app being 100% full screen