Basically, I made this app for my self, as a time killing thing, but then I felt like : Sharing!
Tweet Splitter takes your long boring story, split it into little messages (each message is 140 letters or less) and tweet them for you in an automatic numbering way, like (1) bla bla bla (2) blo blo blo (3) ble ble ble ... etc.
This app could help you sometimes when you have to say something more than 140 letters, you may tweet your story in a normal way, but no one can tell where it started or finished. You may put some numbers after each tweet to "Group" your separate tweets that are basically one long story, but also, you may forget to do that. Some people may use "TBC" for "to be continue" after his tweet, but they may forget as well. With this app, no more forgetting.
Tweet Splitter can help you in this matter.
It may freezes your screen for a second or two, don't panic, I'm working on it!
- Fixed The freezing while tweeting, hopefully.
- Fixed some issues with numbering, hopefully too.
- Added Preview option:
So now, you can see how your tweets will look like before sending.
- Added a new way to sing-in .
- Code optimized and background resized to drop the app size to almost the half.
- Added protection for Twitter unintentional Log-out.
- little modifications here and there.