TypeNGo Pro is here. Take advantage of the special launch price of £0.59, it's for a limited period only.
Type on the Go (TypeNGo), the easiest way to write your message on go. It allows you to see what is in front of you on the streets or anywhere else when you are typing while walking. This is the first release of the Pro version and it brings some cool features to help you be in touch with your peers while on the move.
Type your messages while on the go and share them with any social network, email clients and SMS/MMS.
The first release of the Pro version includes these features:
* Camera preview displayed while you type and walk.
* Support Portrait and Landscape modes.
* Automatically copies and pastes your message to any
social network, email and SMS apps installed on your
* Character count to help control the size of your
message or twitter feed.
* Change text size, colour, style and text shadow
* Shake to send. Yes, you can just shake your phone to send
* SMS Text-To-Speech, it reads your incoming SMS out loud.
It's very useful when driving.
* Night Mode: turn on the flash-led to allow view in the
dark. Now you can write your message even when walking at
* Geo Location, now you can send your current location to
your friends and, if they also use TypeNGo Pro it will
open Google Maps automatically and give the directions to
* Localised to 10 languages: English, French, German,
Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
This is the first release of the Pro version, we plan to add new features in a monthly basis. We are open to your suggestions. Therefore, if there is anything you don't like in the app, don't write a bad review/comment. Instead, send us an email and we will strive to include your suggestion(s) in the next release. Thank you.
Here are some features we are planning to release in the next releases:
* Transparent Soft Keyboard
* Reading/Sending SMS in the app
* Facebook chatting in the app
* Object detection and alert
To enable the auto SMS Text-To-Speech you have to disable the Auto-retrieve setting from Android default Messaging application. Follow these steps:
1) Open Android Messaging app
2) Press the menu button to open the app's settings menu
3) Open the settings menu, scroll down to find Auto-retrieve
4) Disable the Auto-retrieve feature.
On some devices such as Galaxy S, we had to reboot the device for the new configuration to take place. So, we'd recommend a 5th step:
5) Reboot your phone
After that you should have incoming SMS being read out loud for you, thanks to Text-To-Speech.
If you have any problem, don't hesitate to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit http://www.typengo.co.uk for more information.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/typengopro
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/TypeNGo/172745006121724
Tags: typengo , typengo pro apk , typengo pro , modificar el tamaño y color de los caracteres del sms con , typengo pro add