Upload web photos to Facebook
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
WITHOUT WebMine, you have to do several below steps to share an image in the web to Facebook:
- Open the website by a browser
- Long click image and select download option from popup menu to pull the images to the local storage
- Open Android Gallery (or Facebook) and hardly find the downloaded images from hundred of images stored in the device.
- Select the downloaded images and push them to Facebook album again.
- Pick a Facbook album to upload
- Manually type captions for the uploaded images
- Press done to save everything.
WITH WebMine, you may be so surprised how quickly you can finish above steps in much easier way:
- Browse the website by WebMine
- Select each image you like just by a tap on it. As soon as the image is selected, its caption is also automatically extracted from the webpage or you can tap another sentence in the page to replace. Moreover, you can edit the caption as you want.
- Pick a Facebook Album which listed by WebMine to upload selected images or create a new album as your wish.
- Directly upload the images without downloading them first.
Not only reduce the steps you have to finish but also WebMine performs at least 5x faster uploading than normal. It's not an advertisement because WebMine request Facebook to download the images its self from REMOTE SERVER without downloading-uploading the images as following diagram [REMOTE SERVER]->[DEVICE]->[FACEBOOK].
Main functions of WebMine:
- Select images include corresponding captions from any website
- Create new Facebook album and set its privacy
- Edit the image captions
- Upload the images
- Receive URL from any web browser through SHARE button.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fix the hidden "add album" button in the upload layout when the device has resolution lower 1280x720.