1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The only app of its kind on the Google Play Store! The only way to download Vine videos on Android!
Best when used with the official Vine app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.vine.android
To download from URL (ICS+ devices only):
1. Download the official Vine app, or acquire a Vine link (https://vine.co/v/XXXXXXXXXXX)
2. If you have the link, go to the download section of app (press the (+) icon) and enter the link, then press "Download Vine"
3. Otherwise, go to "Share to..." in the official Vine app
4. Select "Download Vine" (the URL will appear)
5. Press "Download Vine"
6. Videos are saved to sdcard/VineDownloader
To download from viewing:
1. Download the official Vine app
2. Open it and start viewing videos
3. Open Vine Downloader and the list of the videos you just watched will appear
4. Tap on a video to view it, tap and hold to download
5. Videos are saved to sdcard/VineDownloader
1. Videos are saved in the highly portable .mp4 format, making them viewable on almost any device!
2. Sleek, easy to use interface.
Please contact us with any features you would like integrated: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 2, 2014
-Our biggest update yet! Vine Downloader now lets you download from Vine links (check description and screenshots for usage!)
December 22, 2013
-Sorry for all the updates! This one fixes another video playing issue present on some devices.
December 20, 2013
-Now supports Gingerbread (2.3+) devices
-Resolved video playing issue that affected some devices
December 18, 2013
-Updated to work with the latest version of Vine