The City of Edmonton is holding Municipal and School Board Trustee elections Monday October 21, 2013. Use this app as a tool to help yourself become familiar with all things related to the election. This mobile application includes:
- Dynamic countdown clock to Election Day on October 21
- Find out if you are an eligible elector, where and how you can vote on election day or during the advance vote
- Thinking of running as a Candidate? Get informed on running for office, finances, and other important information.
- View candidate information by Ward for Mayor, Councillors, Public School Board Trustees and Catholic School Board Trustees
- Detailed information is also available for: voting day, voting FAQ, advance vote, ID requirements,
- Enter your address to find out where you can vote
- Dynamic search function to help you find what you are looking for
- Keep a favourites list of information that is important to you!
- Stay connected with the election while on the go with the latest news, election results and social media updates
from 4 reviews