Zoosk - #1 Dating App
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
Also in : Dating
- Bugs, won't work well
Find your perfect match
Zoosk is a dating app which promises to set you up with your perfect match by using Behavioral matchmaking.
Join the social app, create your profile and browse through thousands of single people who also would love to find their significant other. You'll have the chance to view who's visited your profile and upload as many pictures as you can.
While the app had much promise and some of the comments were positive, we couldn't possibly enjoy it because it has many bugs that prevent you from registering and there's no way past that. We hope to be able to review it properly in the future.
Zoosk Inc. is the developer of this dating app, with free features and premium ones (chat, behavioral matchmaking, send and receive messages). Requires bug fixing and everything will be fine.
Start connecting with local singles for free:
* Browse millions of singles for free
* Start winking at and messaging singles for free
* Get set up by Behavioral Matchmaking™ for free
* Create a profile and upload photos for free
* See who’s viewed you for free
* Scan and show interest in other local singles in Carousel for free
Become a subscriber and enjoy advanced features:
* Use unlimited chat to get to know other local singles better
* Take advantage of Behavioral Matchmaking™ to connect with your matches
* Receive advanced insights on who’s viewed your profile
* Have full access to send and receive messages
Let Behavioral Matchmaking™ set you up on your next date:
With Zoosk you can start finding and chatting with other local singles right away. And thanks to Behavioral Matchmaking™, you won’t have to fill out a lengthy survey to find your perfect match—All you have to do is start connecting with the people you’re interested in, and Zoosk will pair you with other local singles you’re likely to be mutually attracted to. It’s a fun, easy way to meet new people and find that special someone.
What makes Zoosk stand out from other free mobile dating apps?
* Multiple ways to make new single friends
* Over 25 million singles with new people joining every day
* Matches based on your interactions, not a long series of personal questions
* Fun ways to use coins and boost your profile
* Seamless integration between your mobile apps and the web
* The option to pull in interests and likes from your Facebook profile
* A Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited business
“I didn’t expect to meet someone but I did better—I met THE one. Thank you Zoosk!” - Zoosk member Michalle
So what are you waiting for? Find your next date now!
Have questions? Browse more resources:
* Visit our help section: http://zoosk.com/help
- Redesigned views experience
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I don't understand what kind of people really subscribes this thing..better waste your time in Facebook ..has more potential. .and these 5 star reviews are the crappiest...they are all fake. .fake.. 29$ subscription is not gonna give you any thing ..create a nice profile in FB ..search for locals and just try try for FREEEE
The zoosk app is ran by a bunch of cheap skates. Not cool man... not cool
It good but bright
Old dog wilin to play
Great place to meet people
Zooshed not good.
Not buying coins