Zoosk - #1 Dating App
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
Also in : Dating
- Bugs, won't work well
Find your perfect match
Zoosk is a dating app which promises to set you up with your perfect match by using Behavioral matchmaking.
Join the social app, create your profile and browse through thousands of single people who also would love to find their significant other. You'll have the chance to view who's visited your profile and upload as many pictures as you can.
While the app had much promise and some of the comments were positive, we couldn't possibly enjoy it because it has many bugs that prevent you from registering and there's no way past that. We hope to be able to review it properly in the future.
Zoosk Inc. is the developer of this dating app, with free features and premium ones (chat, behavioral matchmaking, send and receive messages). Requires bug fixing and everything will be fine.
Discover why over 27 million singles worldwide use Zoosk…
* Personalized Introductions - Get set up with singles we believe you’re more likely to be attracted to and interested in.
* Photo Verification - Zoosk offers members the ability to use Zoosk Photo Verification to verify that their photos look like them. Look for the green badge that shows the members who have had their photos verified.
* Chat and Messaging - Wink at and a chat with other singles in real time to find out if you’re interested and compatible.
* Sophisticated Matching - Let SmartPick™ set you up with someone using advanced Behavioral Matchmaking™ technology.
* Trusted Service - Zoosk is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited business.
To chat, flirt, wink, and meet other singles become a paid subscriber and enjoy these benefits:
* Chat and message other subscribers.
* Connect with your personalized SmartPick™ introductions.
Have you checked out the singles in your area on other dating apps like Match.com, eHarmony, Tinder, OkCupid, Badoo, or POF? Zoosk has large straight dating, gay dating, and lesbian dating communities. So whether you’re looking for love, a partner in crime, an admirer, marriage, a boyfriend or girlfriend, your soulmate, a confidante, or just someone to pass the time with; at Zoosk we introduce you to people we think you’ll like and let you take it from there.
Meet and connect with singles in a variety of ways:
Search for Local Singles - Zoosk’s search allows you to find and learn more about singles in your area by browsing their online dating profiles. You can also used an advanced search to find people who are non-smokers or share your same religion or level of education.
Play Carousel to Quickly Connect - Zoosk’s Carousel is a fun feature that quickly connects singles who are interested in each other. If you and another member both say yes to each other, you can use Zoosk coins to unlock each other’s profiles.
Get Set Up with Someone Special - When our Behavioral Matchmaking™ technology finds someone we think you’ll really like, Zoosk sends you a special SmartPick™ introduction. If two subscribers say yes, they can start chatting.
Zoosk is where local men and women come to meet each other, wink at and flirt with people they’re compatible with, search for their soulmate and confidante, find a partner or an admirer, or begin a romantic relationship that leads to marriage. With over 27 million singles worldwide our diverse site and app includes straight dating, gay dating, lesbian dating, and other singles of diverse backgrounds and ethnicities.
Have you tried other dating apps like Match.com, eHarmony, Tinder, OkCupid, Badoo, or POF? Now let Zoosk help you meet a special admirer to start a romantic relationship with!
Sign up with Zoosk today and find your someone special!
Browse more resources:
* Customer Service: http://www.zoosk.com/contactinfo
* Help: http://zoosk.com/help
* Success Stories: https://about.zoosk.com/en/blog/success-stories/
* Online Dating Safety: https://www.zoosk.com/safety
- Improved ability to quickly and easily add interests to your profile
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
You have to pay to communicate. Most profiles I see are on another site that doesn't charge anything.
Been here before luv it
I really like this