TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router/ xDSL Router/ range extender with your android devices. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices and their privileges.
- Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
- Manage permissions of client devices
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
- Find the best location to place your range extender
- Automatically turn off the LEDs at specific time
- Manage all TP-LINK devices simultaneously
★ Compatible Routers
Archer C3200 V1 / Archer C2600 V1
Archer C1900 V1
Archer C9 V1 V2/ Archer C8 V1 V2
Archer C7 V2 V3 / Archer C5 V2
Archer C50 V1 / Archer C2 V1
Archer C20 V1 / Archer C20i V1
TL-WDR4300 V1 / TL-WDR3600 V1
TL-WDR3500 V1 /TL-WR1043ND V3
TL-WR941ND V5, V6/TL-WR940N V2, V3
TL-WR841ND V9, V10 V11
TL-WR841N V9, V10 V11 / TL-WR741ND V5
TL-WR740N V5 V6, etc.
★ Compatible xDSL Routers
Archer VR900v V1/Archer VR200v V1
Archer VR900 V1
Archer D9 V1 / Archer D7 V1
Archer D5 V1, V2
Archer D2 V1 / Archer D20 V1, etc.
★ Compatible Range Extenders
RE590T V1 / RE580D V1
RE450 V1 / RE355 V1
TL-WA855RE V1/TL-WA854RE V2
TL-WA850RE V2/TL-WA830RE V3
More devices supported by Tether are coming soon!
★ Important Notes
● Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/
● TP-LINK Tether does not work when connected to guest network
● Android version supported: Android 4.0 and above
● For any issue, please contact http://www.tp-link.com/en/support-contact.html#E-mail-Support
● Setting up your Router/ xDSL Router/Range Extender with Tether
Straight out of the box, use Tether to set up your new TP-LINK router/ xDSL Router/range extender listed in the compatible products list above. Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings to get online in no time!
● Live Network Management Access with Tether
Tether will give you an overview of who is connected to the router/xDSL Router/range extender and let you see someone who shouldn’t be there. Tether lets you block them from your network at the touch of a button. Say goodbye to Wi-Fi thieving neighbors!
● Managing Administrators and online behaviors with Tether
Tether helps you with designating which of your devices or users gets to control the router and setting the permission that comes with it. With URL-based “Whitelist” or “blacklist”, you can choose for websites which are safe to visit or not, and meanwhile control and limit access to the network to certain time of the day for your children’s devices. So bed time means bed time!
Tags: wr941nd tethering , tl-mr3420 tethering , tp-link tether , configure tp-link router phone , u8825d tp firmware application , tp-link usb mobile tethering , tplink nexus usb , archer c8 tether , tp-link's tether