Android Maps Extensions Demo
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Android Maps Extensions "extends" Google Maps Android API v2 and adds some neat features to the original library.
* configurable Marker Clustering engine
* getData and setData to easily attach model data to Markers and other visual objects
* animating Markers
* ability to get a list of all Markers, Circles, Polylines, Polygons, Ground or Tile Overlays
* and many other
Note: some screens will show ANR when opened. This is intentional and shows the difference between ofiicial Google Maps Android API v2 and dynamic and/or clustering settings in Android Maps Extensions when displaying 20 000 markers.
AME and this demo source code is available on Google Code and GitHub:
Tags: map v2, google map photo api v2, how to add many place in google map v2, google map v2 marker.
-- version 1.3.1 --
* fixed bug when Google Play services app is not available
-- version 1.3 --
* added example demonstrating potential use of Marker.setClusterGroup with Marker.animatePosition to create marker spidifier effect similar to http://jawj.github.io/OverlappingMarkerSpiderfier/demo.html
-- version 1.2 --
* added example demonstrating cluster groups: possibility to cluster Markers by type, icon or anything you find useful
* available since AME version 1.5