WARNING: This is a demo app for a library project!
PhotoView aims to help produce an easily usable implementation of a zooming Android ImageView. It is currently being used in photup. Currently supports:
- Out of the box zooming, using multi-touch and double-tap.
- Scrolling, with smooth scrolling fling.
- Works perfectly when using used in a scrolling parent (such as ViewPager).
- Allows the application to be notified when the displayed Matrix has changed. Useful for when you need to update your UI based on the current zoom/scroll position.
- Allows the application to be notified when the user taps on the Photo.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
Tags: photo view with touch zoom and scroll images in github , photoview viewpager , photoview image example
from 282 reviews